135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11.834 / 16.991

Re: Farmas USA

NVAX
Del grupo de FB. Un inversor que tiene bastante pasta metida da su opinión. Interesante:

So, I want to share with you my perspective of what I foresee. And, at the same time, I'll Address my thoughts on some of the speculation that has gone too far.

Of course, this is all my own opinion.

BANKRUPTCY

There will be no bankruptcy. There is approximately $300MM cash in the bank. The note holders only have the option to redeem for stock, and no default has occurred to cause any type of default demands! Therefore, the $300MM will last for some time, as I will spell out later. But, no bankruptcy will occur anytime soon.

INSIDER HOLDINGS

Frankly, I am sick and tired of the nonsense coming from those that keep saying this. It has been debunked. Just spend 10 minutes, go to the Novavax website, pull up the latest annual and quarterly filings and you will see that the BOD and Management have millions of shares at stake. Period. End of Story. Frankly, if it is stated one more time that they have no shares, that person will be removed from the group.

So far this week, we have seen the BOD step up and buy more shares. Bravo for them. These are Professionals, not scam artists. They work hard for their money and I trust that their buying is a very clear indication of support for the company and one of the first true signals to shareholders in the 7 years I have been here..

PHASE 3 TRIAL FAILURE

Shit Happens! Either human error or a natural phenomenon caused this catastrophe. The vaccine science has been proven many times over as very solid. Add Matrix-M and it is simply untouched. Someone or something caused An Unknown/Unknown to occur and the trial failed. Not the drug!

GO IT ALONE PART 2

With $300MM in the bank, management can get really Balsy and try a hail mary Go It Alone Strategy and spend the approximate $10,000 per subject ($120MM) and rerun the Phase 3 while moving forward with other program. By my calculations, they would have little to no money in the bank in October 2017. But, if RSV Trial Part 2 works, they will have access to any funding they want. If not, they would be bankrupt. I do not believe that management will chose this option.

LICENSE RSV FRANCHISE

Management chose a route to self-fund the Phase 3. If it would have been successful, this would have been a blockbuster company. That hope is lost. Now, the company is desperate for cash to push their major program forward. All strategic power has shifted to the 'partner'. In my opinion, Novavax just lost world-wide right to the RSV vaccine franchise. If management chooses to keep the company in tact, they will have to license the RSV-F franchise, collect up front money, milestone payments and sales royalties. But, they will have no markets in which they self serve.

SELLOUT

Again, as stated in the License section, all power has shifted to the other side. While in licensing discussions, it will be obvious that the COMBO vaccine is the true prize. So, if management is going to have to give away both RSV and Flu vaccines, what is truly left. It would be best for the 'partner' to simply acquire the entire operations.

NEXT 90 DAYS

In my opinion, all of Novavax future will be decided in the next 90 days. There is not enough money to wait until the 2017/2018 RSV season to rerun the Phase 3. So, the tough decisions will be made here shortly. All pride will be swallowed, their best effort was put forward and the attempt was unsuccessful. Now, it is time to recognize what the company can be versus what it could have been. It is not as mighty of a company as it was. No more $20 target, no more pie in the shy Novavax is the next JAZZ or REGN. Reality is this has been knocked back down to the level of an R&D biotech company who has a product or two that a big pharma can make a lot of money with.

PRICE TARGET

I have always shied away from making a price prediction as there just were too many unknowns before. Now, I will, as I see very limited options. Novavax will achieve a stock price of no more than $7.50 through either the licensing or buyout. The Go It Alone 2 strategy is too risky and just won't happen unless there is major dilution which will cost 50% or more of the company.

CPRX
Firdapse está ya aprobado en Europa. El problema es en USA porque hay una pequeña farma privada que da gratuitamente el producto.
Yo la vendí en $5 el año pasado y la he "recogido" de nuevo en $0.99. Veremos donde llega pero esta es muy sensible al debate de precios.
Por otro lado está CP115 en el pipeline, que es lo que originariamente me atrajo de CPRX, que es un fármaco com un perfil bueno pero no tienen dinero para desarrollar. Cuando encuentren partner y lo anuncien, empieza lo bueno.

NVAX
Gracias investing, no estoy en el grupo de FB así que agradezco pongas por aquí lo que veas relevante (al igual que framus que creo que también lo hace)
Estoy de acuerdo con lo que dice sobre los posibles escenarios, salvo un "pequeño" matiz; Hay una gran diferencia para los inversores entre un partnering y un BO.
A nosotros claramente nos interesa un BO, y si, existe la esperanza de que una farma se tragara que el fallo está en el trial, que es lo que a todas, el Management está vendiendo. En ese caso, si que veo el target price que pone de $7.50.
PERO si lo único que consiguen es un partnering, sinceramente, no creo que veamos el precio del stock por encima de $4 en mucho, mucho tiempo.

NVAX
De nada. Bueno, todo depende de si realmente hubo fallo en el estudio y por tanto las probabilidades de que la vacuna funcione son altas. Si es así, los mismos interesados en el BO pueden estar ahora buscando ser partner; incluso con más interés porque tendrían más tajada que antes por mucho menos.

Si NVAX consigue negociar con 3 BP seguro que puede sacar un buen acuerdo. No olvidemos que hablamos de un producto de varios billones de dólares del que pueden conseguir un porcentaje gastando solo 300M. Si consiguen un partner con condiciones decentes, garantizan que se repite el estudio con ese dinero y hay garantías de éxito, no veo por qué no se puedan superar esos $4.

Evidentemente tendrán que demostrar con datos que hay futuro para la vacuna. Y hay que tener en cuenta que posiblemente las negociaciones llevarán unos cuantos meses. Ya pueden ser contundentes el día 11 anunciando que no siguen solos o el precio se puede ir muy abajo...

Achn
Empezará a cotizar desde 8,56 al hacer el halted en sesión?
Reanuda 18,20

ACHN
No entiendo muy bien porqué han parado el trading, si es solo para dar los datos del eposter. Hay algo más?
Los datos en vista rápida del triple combo son buenos (lo que ya sabíamos de hace unas semanas)

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados