Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11.109 / 16.988

Re: Farmas USA

RLYP- Apúntelan en su portafolios. Tiene cash y su gran competidor o posible competidor estará en fuera de juego como mínimo hasta mediados de 2017.
Hace poco andaban en conversaciones para vender la compañía, ahora aun es más apetecible.
Hagan sus apuestas, yo ya me decidí, estoy dentro.
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/why-relypsa-inc-rlyps-stock-surged-on-friday-456448/

Felicidades Framus, casi cumplimos años el mismo día.

Enhorabuena Framus. Y de nuevo, gracias por tus consejos.

BIOINVEST - MTSL Issue 828

UPDATES: ALKS, INCY, XON, IONS, MDCO, NVAX, ZIOP

http://www.bioinvest.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/MTSL-Issue-828.pdf

"NVAX – FDA Grants Fast Track Designation In Older Adults – MTSL To Hold Webcast With Senior Management On June 3 Novavax’s RSV vaccine was awarded Fast Track designation in older adults. This is a big positive, since Fast Track was awarded in 2014 for maternal immunization, while the elderly and much larger indication, had not yet received FT. Fast Track is a designation by the FDA of an investigational drug for expedited review to facilitate development of drugs which treat a serious or life-threatening condition and fill an unmet medical need. Fast Track designation must be requested by the company; hence NVAX likely formally asked for this within the past six months. Once a drug receives Fast Track designation, early and frequent communication between the FDA and a drug company is encouraged throughout the entire drug development and review process. The frequency of communication assures that questions and issues are resolved quickly, often leading to earlier drug approval and access by patients. The Phase III RESOLVE study is due inQ3:16 and that is the most important event for Novavax’s success. The FT designation does, however, suggest the FDA believes that there is a need for an effective RSV vaccine and accelerated approval that comes with the Fast Track notice is no doubt favorable. MTSL To Hold Call With Senior Management On June 3 – We will be holding a webcast with Novavax Senior Management this Friday June 3 at 8:30AM EST/5:30AM PST for MTSL subscribers. Subscribers should have already received a separate e-mail invitation to the conference call, that will update investors on the clinical trials and commercial preparation for the Novavax RSV F-protein vaccine. Please attend this timely, important update as 2016 will be an absolutely transformative year for Novavax."

Que susto me he dado. Había leído "Novartis" en vez de Novavax...buff...me ha dado un vuelco el corazón. Y eso que había visto que era Tina Reed pero el susto no me lo quita nadie.

NVAX