135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
8.718 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

ADXS

Rondando soporte que no debería romperse.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

NYMX

La puta madre, qué buena noticia !!!!

Voy a por un brandy, que me tiemblan las manos, pensaba que se hundía o pasaba a hojas rosas.

Esto puede conmigo.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Espero que os abra con un buen GAP al alza!!

Suerte

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

NYMX

Apertura de cotización a las 16h. Tienes tiempo de prepararte 2 brandys en ese tiempo! jeje

OCAT

En los infiernos (-23% sin news). Copio del foro de fuente coherente:

just prior to the first fda IND ok and the filing of the second one (amd) two weeks later (and it's fda approval about 3 weeks later), we traded as low as .04....and I think we may of had a trade or two at .039......We were at right around .043 when the FDA IND approval hit the wires......in fact Lanza was at a conference in England (I think England) and spilled the beans over the weekend to some reporter over there...we found out on a Saturday night as I remember.....the PR came out on the following Monday pre market.......We opened at like .076......went up to ~~.13.......then dropped to around .065......and closed at around .10.......then up from there to .28 over the next month.......that's the only gap-up that has never filled........from .043 to .065
imo there is no way "they" didn't somehow know the approval was coming......or they were darn good guessers.......

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

XOMA

-7%, es lo que hay.

Mucho rojo en general.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

Te puede interesar...
Brokers destacados