135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
5.290 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

Scripts AMRN

TRx 6,485 v 6,113 up 6%. NRx 2,918 v 2,659 up 9.7%. Lovaza TRx 84,716 v 82,412 up 2.8%. NRx 31,777 v 31,476 up 1%

Re: Farmas USA. CHTP

Si hubiera visto CHTP hoy me meto

Nuestras conocidas de Brean CTSO y OHRP tuvieron dias con bajon y subidon como el de hoy de CHTP, ctso en noviembre y ohrp en septiembre para semanas después subir 150% +/-

jleon, gracias por tu información. Tendremos que esperar al martes o miércoles.
Así podremos tener otras tremendas jornadas de volatilidad y el cardio.. a tope.

DRRX . estas estimulantes palabras del CEO, son las que parece animaron la cotizacion ayer que cerro al alza, asi que parece que los dos proximos meses van a presentar de nuevo y logica volvera el run up pre-FDA por tanto veo oportunidad para entrar y sacarle algo de aqui a esa fecha pero despues , huuuf no se si pàsara como CHTP, aunque me inclino mas a pensar que a la 2ª va la vencida precisamente por que la preocupacion de la FDA sobre los estudidos de bioseguridad de POSIDUR ( Bupivacaina ) no parecen graves. Con dilucion reciente y para un plazo de dos meses tampoco parece que se aplique otra.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2023771-durects-ceo-hosts-posidur-update-conference-transcript?source=google_news
In the Complete Response Letter, the FDA had no comments with regard to efficacy or cardiovascular safety concerns. They had no concerns on the CMC section, non-clinical the pharmacology or other sections of the NDA.

As we’ve just received the Complete Response Letter, we need time to evaluate the FDA’s issue and we’ll seek a meeting with them. I hope that within the next 60 days or so.

I can’t help briefly expressing some frustration and disappointment. We feel we ran a vigorous development program and that a delay in getting this drug to market means a lot of patients, who would benefit will have to wait.

I and my colleagues at DURECT, all feel this is definitely a product we want to love one to get if they face surgery in order to minimize the post-surgical pain and reduce the need for opioids.

--

I’d also like to note that we have multiple patents that go out to 2031, so there would be a long period for our shareholders to gain a return from Remoxy.

Brokers destacados