Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
4.318 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

Y AVL por encima del dollar!!!! vamos!!!

la tenia en el punto de mira y la deje estar.. pero creo que ya está caliente..
dentro a 1'02 y a caminar contigo!!
AVL

algunas verdes por encima del 2% para hoy de las que llevo.... de las rojas ni hablo :(

CTIC, ACTC, IMMU, ILNS, HEMP, INO, MACK, HZNP

ya era hora que predomine el verde..

y como no esperando ARNA, AMRN a ver si se deciden..:(

24 de Septiembre y AMRN xotiza a 6,31 y ARNA a 5,87

Me lo dicen hace 6 meses y no me lo creo, en bolsa todo es posible.

Eso sí el gráfico de AMRN esta mejorando. Próxima parada 6,41 para cerrar el GAP de la apertura de ayer.

AVL

Ha salido una nota en SA de que China va a gastar miles de millones para abastecerse de tierras raras a partir del mes que viene. Suben todas hoy.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Cellceutix Plans Phase 2b Trial of New Antibiotic, Reports Fifth Cohort Complete in Novel Cancer Drug Clinical Trial

Beverly, MA -- 09/24/13 -- Cellceutix Corporation (OTCBB: CTIX) (the "Company"), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering, developing and commercializing drugs to treat unmet medical conditions, is pleased to inform shareholders about progressions in the development of Brilacidin™, a novel small molecule antibiotic, and Kevetrin™, the Company’s anti-cancer drug being evaluated for the treatment of solid tumors at Harvard University’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Cellceutix has met with the Contract Research Organization (CRO) that was responsible for the successful completion of the Phase 2a clinical trial of Brilacidin for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, or ABSSSI. With the newest information, Cellceutix will now request a meeting with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to discuss protocol for a Phase 2b trial that is planned to be held at multiple centers worldwide.

“Just like everyone else that we’ve met with to discuss Brilacidin, the CRO was extremely impressed with the results from the clinical trial, as the drug was efficacious at a variety of dosing levels,” said Leo Ehrlich, Chief Executive Officer of Cellceutix. “They provided us valuable insight in outlining the structure of a Phase 2b trial, which we are confident will be short in duration with the primary goal of defining optimum dosing levels for the Phase 3 trial. We will discuss with the FDA the clinical protocol and our intentions to file for a Fast Track designation. Further, we are investigating commercialization potential of Brilacidin internationally that we believe may be a possibility before even a Phase 3 trial is complete. Brilacidin was very effective and impressive to the clinicians in the completed Phase 2a trial.”

Regarding Kevetrin, Cellceutix would like to inform shareholders that the fifth cohort has been completed and we anticipate the dosing will be increased for the next cohort.

“We have excellent researchers within our company. As we transition to multiple clinical trials we will be shifting resources to support our focus on clinical programs for Kevetrin, Brilacidin and Prurisol,” added Mr. Ehrlich. “We believe that conducting a significant number of clinical trials with our very strong pipeline is the key to fast significant growth at Cellceutix.”

Estoy a 0,57% de recuperar todas las perdidas con HZNP y ahora qué? vendo o me espero?, alguien que me diga que haría en mi lugar ;-)

Yo pondría un stop y me olvidaría del valor....
Lo puedes poner móvil o fijo...

Un saludo.....

Brokers destacados