135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
12.392 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

CANF

No no, para mí es corto a saco (colocación a 2 con warrants a 2,5). Igual hasta le meto. Ahora no, que estoy liada con nuestro querido chicharro de las MRNS sacándole a corto lo que me quitó a largo. ;)

PS: y las crisps tampoco me gustan, ya te lo comenté en su día.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Ahora o nunca

MACK

MACK

Si te sientas en la mesa y no descubres al "primo" es que lo eres tú.

Bueno , pues las GILD , puede que mañana las compre ....el resto , se aproxima ...y solo han pasado 20 días , para cambiar tendencia ....

Pd. Los cortos ....ese es el negocio , 🤔

Pues sí. Detalles todavía no anunciados...

"Cascadian Therapeutics initiates separate but concurrent public offerings of common stock and Series E convertible preferred stock. Prices, volumes and terms have yet to be announced."

Aún así, se dejó un 6% en AH... entrada "gloriosa" la mía de la semana pasada.

CASC

CASC

Lo peor es que tienen un buen lío bien montado dentro la empresa. Ayer también sacaron Sec filing de porqué dimitió Mark Lampert, precisamente por esta dilución en mínimos y por su tamaño (que se espera bastante fuerte). No se ve mucho que un miembro de la directiva dimita por estos motivos:

Effective immediately, I hereby resign from the Board of Directors.
I have a fundamental disagreement with management and the Board as to the Company’s contemplated financing, given the extreme dilutive impact it would have on existing shareholders. I believe it is my fiduciary duty as a director to make this concern clearly known to you and the Board.
I believe that Tucatinib, the Company’s promising drug candidate for treating HER2+ breast cancer, is valuable, worth far more than the market value of Cascadian. With cash and short term investments of $71.6m as of September 30, 2016, there is no immediate need to massively dilute the Company. I believe a continued exploration of strategic alternatives, about which I am optimistic, is in all stockholders’ best interests, and would likely alleviate the need for any further dilution. The outcome of this strategic process could be the outright sale of Cascadian at a price reflective of Tucatinib’s true value and/or shareholder participation in the future success of Tucatinib.
Because I do not support, and do not wish to be seen as supporting, the proposed financing, and because management and the board have nonetheless elected to proceed, I feel I have no choice but to resign.

Luego también anulan ATM que tenían en marcha:

Termination of At-The-Market Equity Offering Program
On January 23, 2017, we provided notice to Cowen and Company, LLC of our decision to terminate the Sales Agreement, dated June 2, 2016 (Sales Agreement), pursuant to which we could have sold shares having aggregate sales proceeds of $50 million from time to time, through an “at-the-market” equity offering program. The termination of the Sales Agreement and the “at-the-market” equity offering program will be effective as of the close of business on January 23, 2017.

Y luego está la compañía que ha metido una cosa en el sec filing que me parece solo crea más miedo. Con decir que el Sr. Lambert renunciaba al cargo por desacuerdos internos era suficiente, pero no, parece que quieren asustar al personal:

A director recently resigned from our board of directors due to a disagreement with our board and management. As a result of that disagreement, the former director may take steps that could harm our reputation, impede our ability to complete this offering and our concurrent Series E Preferred Stock offering or result in a decline in our stock price.
On January 17, 2017, Mark Lampert, a member of our board of directors and an affiliate of BVF, our largest stockholder on a fully converted basis, resigned from our board of directors. Mr. Lampert’s resignation was the result of his disagreement with decisions made by our board of directors related to the initiation of a public offering and the evaluation of strategic alternatives. This offering was approved by all other members of our board of directors in attendance at the meeting of the board. The meeting of the board included the board’s independent advisors, and entailed extensive discussion and evaluation of alternatives to finance tucatinib’s development plan. Although this offering and our concurrent Series E Preferred Stock offering will result in significant dilution to existing stockholders, our management and our board of directors believe that continuing to fund tucatinib’s development and the HER2CLIMB pivotal trial is in the best interest of our existing stockholders and maximizes the potential value of our company. Absent such additional capital, we would be unable to continue to fund the pivotal HER2CLIMB trial and, after time, would receive a going concern opinion from our auditors, which may impede our ability to raise additional capital, reduce our bargaining position in the event a strategic transaction materializes or result in bankruptcy.

(perdón por el tocho, es que son fragmentos de distintos sec filings)

CASC

Recordar que el tal Mark Lambert es el representante de BVF en el Board of Directors de CASC, y que son los máximos accionistas con el 33%, así que esa dimisión no es un tema menor.

Brokers destacados