149K respuestas
Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
166 suscriptores
Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés
Página
1.153 / 18.944

Re: Cobas AM: Nueva Gestora de Francisco García Paramés

Aparece Mintzmyer en Seeking Aplha, sobre TK. Glad to have you back, J:

""TK’s extremely poor risk positioning and general management got exposed by the huge oil slump/crisis of 2014-2016 combined with the collapse of high yield. Generally ask “what are the two absolute worst things that could happen here” and they occurred.

Brookfield deal was a bailout and a general ‘win’ for $ TK at the time given the terrible market sentiment. Hence why shares exploded from $6 to $10. 

Now the story continues to develop, but it is taking longer due to a focus on delevering at $ TGP and management continues to shoot themselves in the foot by failing to provide clear and concise guidance.

Folks have grown naturally impatient and are deciding to sell. Disappointing to see the slump here, and I’m always working to re-evaluate when necessary, but the general progress seems in-line with our expectations. $ TGP’s cautious talk should not be a surprise given the total decimation of the MLP sector these past couple years...""

que huevos tiene ....

Freedom is driven by determination

Hola Jpar,

La entrevista a la que haces referencia es la siguiente:  Charla sobre Telecos entre Julián Pascual y Enrique Roca

Os dejo el enlace por si os interesa.

Un saludo,

Muchas gracias Samuel!

aunque se habla mal de ella,hoy me he comprado tef 

Yo llevo Sacyr y Arcelor: ambas están ante una resistencia que esperemos que pasen pronto. Por fundamentales ambas me gustan. Sacyr está más endeudada de lo que me gustaría pero le esta beneficiando Repsol con la escalada del petroleo.

Dará dinero si le meten mano a la deuda.

El modelo de negocio y el prsidente son pésimos, pero está muy barata si efectivamente meten mano a la deuda.

Freedom is driven by determination

parece que el acuerdo temporal usa/china hace que el petroleo baje, al menos temporalmente.
ICL fuerte resistencia en 1700

Se habla de...