Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
723 / 3.346

Re: Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

Pues nada...hoy no están los habituales...día de transición...y efectivamente...hora de cenar...

Esperemos aguantar por encima de los 0,19. Al final seguramente nos depare alguna sorpresa en forma de subida/caida. Buenas noches,... Forza Atleti!!!

Pues al final aguantó...

When I first picked Washington Mutual, Inc. (OTC:WAMUQ) a few weeks ago, my plan was for it to be a longer-term holding; I never meant for it to become a swing-trading stock. But, the market never asked what I wanted, so WAMUQ has become one of those names you can buy on the dips, and sell at the peaks, every couple of days.

Well, guess what - we just made a dip, and it's time to step in. The lower short-term support line was brushed yesterday, and WAMUQ is already pushing off of it again. If history holds up, then Washington Mutual should be able to proceed to $0.23 or so. Maybe it could even move to $0.25/$0.26, following the lead of the early February surge.

For some of you, that six cent gain (about 31%) is fine. For me, I still see something bigger and longer-term for Washington Mutual, Inc. - the dips are just strategic entry points into a longer-term uptrend. Frankly, I don't even really care about the rising resistance line for WAMUQ; I think the horizontal ceiling at $0.20 is the one to watch. If the stock can crawl back above that one last time, that should convince a huge number of buyers that there's some pent-up upside in store.

En Frankfurt Wamu cotiza plana,... ¿día aburrido o viernes movidito?

Confiemos en cerrar por encima de 0,20$USA, al menos para tranquilidad del personal

Re: Dimon entre las ruinas

Vamos equipo!!!

Recuperamos los 0,20$USA,... y subiendo!!!

De momento objetivo cumplido, ahora toca consolidar, aunque está como un cohete

Re: Dimon entre las ruinas

Volandooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Te puede interesar...
  1. SP500 en máximos con gran debilidad interna
  2. Las Bolsas reviven en mayo bajo el liderazgo de las tecnológicas
  3. El gráfico semanal: Salesforce y la compleja búsqueda del equilibrio en la valoración de las tecnológicas
Brokers destacados