Página
705 / 11.121

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

HUSA

Eso espero.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

GEVO

No sé qué estarán cocinando, pero la vuelvo a poner en la lista de vigilancia.

GEVO

Maaaaaaadre mía, la que han liado los americanos con un SEC, oun 8K, yo qué sé, que cada uno lo interpreta y pumpea como le da la gana; hay un cacao ahí montado de tres pares de co..nes. Veremos el terremoto de PM de hoy.

Vaya tela.

Ayer sacaron este articulo

http://www.aomarkets.com/gevo-gevo-stock-ones-got-plenty-upside/

y el filing 8K habla de una dilución

On June 10, 2016, the Company entered into a placement agency agreement (the “ Placement Agency Agreement ”) with Cowen and Company, LLC (the “ Representative ”), as placement agent and representative of the several placement agents, if any, participating in the Offering (the “ Placement Agents ”), relating to the sale and issuance by the Company of shares of common stock directly to investors in a best efforts public offering. Subject to the terms and conditions contained in the Placement Agency Agreement, the Placement Agents used their commercially reasonable best efforts to solicit from such investors an offer to purchase an aggregate of approximately $9.5 million of common stock, but do not have any obligations to buy any shares of common stock from the Company nor are the Placement Agents required to arrange the purchase or sale of any shares of common stock. The Company has agreed to pay the Placement Agents a placement fee equal to 6% of the aggregate gross proceeds to the Company from the sale of shares of common stock in the Offering. The Company has agreed to reimburse the Representative for certain of its out-of-pocket expenses.

GEVO

Brokers destacados