88,4K respuestas
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
174 suscriptores
Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional
Página
285 / 11.099

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

SPHS

Estoy controlándola, y se está dejando hacer muchos tradeos de 10/15 céntimos muy facilmente. Voy a probar, no los voy a poner porque es un mareo, y tampoco gano tanto metiendo 10.000 euros en cada operación, así que no merece la pena anunciarlos.

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

NYMX

Atención, está trepando.

DMPI, he recibido este mail...

Good Morning,

Please find attached the press release DelMar Pharmaceuticals issued today announcing the presentation by researchers from the University of British Columbia (UBC) and Vancouver Prostate Centre (VPC) regarding new data on VAL-083's unique mechanism of action.

These new data were presented on November 9th by UBC and VPC researchers in a poster entitled, "Exploring the Molecular Mechanisms of Dianhydrogalactitol (VAL-083) in Cancer Treatment," at the 2015 Canadian Cancer Research Conference of the Canadian Cancer Research Alliance (CCRA).

Results indicate that treatment of cancer cells by VAL-083 induces phosphorylation of H2AX, a hallmark of double-strand DNA breaks. H2AX is a histone involved in the CHK2 checkpoint activation pathway, a key component of the body's immune response to DNA damage resulting in down-stream signaling ultimately resulting in apoptosis.

The study results also demonstrate a pattern of durability in the DNA lesions caused by VAL-083, which suggest that VAL-083 is effective at modifying tumor cells and may halt tumor progression by inhibiting natural cellular repair processes and further validate the differentiation and potential superiority of VAL-083 versus other chemotherapeutic agents.

These data are in line with DelMar's approach to leverage significant historical clinical data from prior NCI-sponsored studies; which, when juxtaposed against new understanding of VAL-083's biological mechanism, provide an opportunity to accelerate the development of VAL-083 as a new 'personalized-medicine' therapy for cancer patients with limited treatment options.

We will continue to explore the signaling pathways involved in VAL-083 to help focus our drug development efforts on patients with cancer who would most benefit from VAL-083 treatment.

The research presented at the 2015 Cancer Research Conference was funded in part by financial contributions from Canada's National Research Council's Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) and Mitacs, a Canadian Network of Centres of Excellence, dedicated to supporting scientific and industrial research.

The poster from the conference may be found on DelMar's website under http://www.delmarpharma.com/scientific-publications.html.

ETRM
Tigris, y estas hasta cuando van a estar cayendo, Esto del Martillo como señal alcista en un t.bajista no funciono esta vez, puff , ...o fue que no lo miramos ? , Sigo preguntándome Que habrá hecho el señor Insider con las suyas que compro en Agosto . ?

SPHS

Pues no sé si tendrá truco o trato, pero el caso es que hace tiempo que venía habiendo un runrun de que la acción iba a explotar, y por lo menos en esta ocasión, han acertado..

Me pregunto si la siguiente en explotar será MSTX

"Le haré una oferta que no rechazará" - Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) El Padrino

ETRM

Yo las compré a 0.181, y me tienen contento.

¿Cómo ves tú el panorama, Zoka?

ETRM
Necesitamos cobertura de los seguros o una BO. No veo mucha más opción...

Edito: Bueno sí que veo otra opción que es vender pero voy a esperar

AVXL,,,,dentro a 4,80

La unica analista de la que me fio y sigo es .....la portera de mi casa.

Brokers destacados