Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

88,4K respuestas
174 suscriptores
Página
315 / 11.099

Re: Chicharros USA - bolsa internacional

alguien que este en Degiro y que tenga KBIO, es que las busco y solo me sale KALOBIOS PHARMA pero en la bolsa de Frankfurt.

muchas gracias de antemano.

CANF

BD a todos, algo pasa en las Canfis, PM a +35% :-)

Creo que es ésto:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"News dual use for CF102

Can-Fite BioPharma announced development of its drug candidate CF102, which is currently in Phase II trials for hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) the most common form of liver cancer, will be expanded into treatment for non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH). CANF "

"Buf, se me está haciendo más largo que un dia sin bolsa"

News CTIX...

Cellceutix Receives FDA Orphan Drug Designation for Kevetrin for the Treatment of Retinoblastoma

Company's Phase 2 Study of Plaque Psoriasis Completes Goal of Randomizing Subjects

BEVERLY, MA--(Marketwired - November 23, 2015) - Cellceutix Corporation (OTC: CTIX) (the "Company"), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies with oncology, dermatology, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic applications, is pleased to announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, or FDA, has granted Orphan Drug Designation to Kevetrin for the treatment of retinoblastoma, a rare form of eye cancer that begins in the retina, the light sensitive nerve tissue that lines the back of the eye. Retinoblastoma is most generally found in children, usually before the age of three, and rarely found in adults. It is sight threatening and potentially fatal if not diagnosed early.

The FDA's Orphan Drug Designation program allows special incentives for sponsors planning to test a product for use in a rare disease or condition, defined as affecting fewer than 200,000 people in the United States. These incentives include federal grants, tax credits, and reduced filing fees during development or at the time of application for marketing approval. If approved for commercialization by the FDA, the product may qualify for seven years of marketing exclusivity in the United States.

Phase 2 trial of Prurisol - Plaque Psoriasis

In addition, Cellceutix is pleased to announce that we have completed our goal of randomizing 100 subjects into the study, one month ahead of projections. Prurisol is an orally administered small molecule for the treatment of plaque psoriasis. This is a double-blind, placebo controlled study using three different dosages of Prurisol. Patients are required to receive double-blind therapy for 12 weeks and then return to the clinic four weeks later for a total duration in the study of 16 weeks.

CANF

Ay madre, al +42% ahora mismo.

Voy por una copita, y ya me quedo mirando bolsa.

KBIO
La he buscado y me sale lo mismo que a tí, la de la bolsa alemana. Es posible que no la tengan la que buscas. Si les llamas te informarán.

Muy raro lo de Degiro, aparte que han quitado la compra de valores que valgan menos de 1.5 dólares, he buscado valores gordos hoy, de más de 4 dólares, y me salen menos de la mitad de los que veia antes.

Este broker es malo de cohone, si no fuera porque me sirve por lo barato que es, ya hubiera cerrado la cuenta, pero me sigue compensando tenerlo. Un profesional ni se plantearía tenerlo, y un amateur avanzado se lo pensaría; a los centimeros de infantería nos sigue compensando llevarlo.

AEZS

PM creíble al +7%. Va chicos, a ver si nos soltaran hoy una buena new a bolsa viva, y nos sube un +50%, jejeje.

Brokers destacados