86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
2.187 / 16.993

Re: Farmas USA

buenos dias

Buenos dias

Esta está siendo una mañana de reflexión para mi. Estos son los valores en los que estoy
ACHN Sigue con tendencia alcista, pero creo que 9 le va a costar bastante superarlo) por ahora mantener y cuando se acerque a 9 decidir
AMRN El canal alcista que se inició a principios de Agosto no se ha roto, si vuelve a bajar a 13.4 aprox comprare mas y en 16 vendo la mitad
ARNA sigue en minimos crecientes, estoy bastante cargadito aqui pero mientras no mirda los 8 seguire... en 11 vendo la mitad

Ahora tengo mas del 50% de la cuenta en cash pero no veo claros los puntos de entrada, todo lo sufrido durante el año me ha volado en 2 malas operaciones (ROSG y ZLCS)... a lo mejor estoy un poco mas cauteloso

En general tranquilo con las que tengo en cartera y con el rifle preparado para entrar a la carga otra vez pero no veo el objetivo

Yo tampoco.
SAlu

algo huele a podrido....

en cualquier caso no es malo para la cotizacion pues les acusan de haber negociado un precio de venta de la empresa muy por debajo de lo que realmente vale.

Ya somos dos que la seguimos,pero fuera de ella,haber que les depara.

Me están dando el coñazo desde Paragon calentando una empresa del OTC. ORYN (OTCQB:ORYN http://www.google.com/finance?cid=6126557). Es una empresa del sector de la iluminación.

Adjunto contenido del correo que me han enviado.

Members,

Did you read the “Special Industry Growth Report” released on ORYN? If not, you need to do so now! Wall Street Analyst Jim Hyerczyk’s newest report highlights our featured company Oryon Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: ORYN). Jim has issued an “Aggressive Buy” on ORYN with a Long Term Price Target of $6.00! That’s right folks, here is what respected analyst Jim Hyerczyk has to say about ORYN:

A Special Investor Report by Jim Hyerczyk
Oryon Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: ORYN) – A Big League Game Changer

To the Opportunity-Seeking Investor,

This report takes you into the enormous arena of sports merchandising and apparel and a game-changing technology that could revolutionize a $110 billion global industry. It could also trigger soaring share prices in ORYN as the company partners with the biggest names in the business. This is a stock to move on now!

Led by a former NFL executive who was also a key player in the rise of Nike, Oryon Technologies, Inc. is ready to roll out a first-to-market technology that could sweep global sports apparel and merchandise markets.

Before I dig into the details of Oryon Technologies, Inc. game changing product, I want to direct your attention to the enormity of this $110 billion market and how fiercely competitive the key players are.

As you may well imagine, markets of this size are dominated by a handful of juggernauts (think Nike and Adidas) where intense competition for market share turns a competitive edge into staggering revenues.

This is a game where just one-tenth-percent gain in market share can translate into more than $100 million in sales!

No doubt, game-changers are rare. That’s why I’m recommending Oryon Technologies, Inc. (ORYN) as an immediate and aggressive buy. After a decade of development, ORYN is set to offer what could be the most significant new technology to the sports apparel industry to come along in decades.

In the coming months, I fully expect ORYN shares to explode in what could become one of the fastest growing picks of my career.

ELastoLite could unleash explosive demand, generating unprecedented sales worldwide!

ORYN’s inside connection... a fast track to the big leagues!

Calling the plays at ORYN is one of the best-connected sports apparel and merchandising experts in the world today, Tom Schaeffer. Schaeffer helped launch a little-known company, Blue Ribbon Sports, in the early 70s. This is the company that soon outgrew its start-up status to become the world’s largest sports apparel company, Nike.

In 1982, Schaeffer kicked off his sports merchandising company, Active Concepts, specializing in team-licensed logo apparel and footwear. Over the last three decades, Schaeffer established a tremendous network of high-level contacts with major league franchises in the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, US Soccer, and dozens of top-tier university sports programs.

The Dallas Cowboys picked up Schaeffer in 2002 to launch their team merchandising program, a program that soared to $100 million and help propel the Dallas Cowboys to become America’s most valuable sports franchise and the #3 franchise worldwide.

My take away: Schaeffer has inside experience and connections to high-level decision-makers.

The difference between a million-dollar-player and a B-team player can be a competitive edge measured in tenths of seconds or inches of accuracy. Nail that edge and games can be won and markets can be dominated. That’s why I see ORYN’s ELastoLite technology as a first-of-its-kind game changer in one of the most competitive arenas in the world today. ELastoLite delivers much more than a few seconds or inches of advantage.

ELastoLite delivers a never-before-seen performance edge that could catapult a company like Adidas into millions of dollars in new market share, or send the Dallas Cowboys into an entirely new world of fan merchandising.

This makes ORYN the best ground-floor technology buy I’ve seen in years and in my view, it could take off like a rocket!

Obviously, the revenue potential from ELastoLite products and licensing is significant and impressive. What could be even more impressive is how quickly ELastoLite springs to dominate these enormous markets! That’s where Oryon Technologies’ president, Tom Schaeffer, delivers his competitive advantage… and it’s huge. Schaeffer’s sports world connections put him in direct contact with decision makers and he’s been making those calls all summer long! Tom Schaeffer is why I believe there’s little time left to get in on the ORYN game plan.

These big league guys move fast and hard… which means you should move now with an aggressive ORYN buy.

Pro sports and sports apparel leaders are not known for being timid or sluggish. They move fast and hard to be number one and they’re not afraid to write big checks to get there! Just one deal with a Nike or Adidas could mean millions in virtually overnight revenue to ORYN, sending shares soaring. Keep in mind; Tom Schaeffer could very well have these companies’ decision-makers on speed dial. I suspect no time has been lost getting started. I couldn’t tell you when or if a deal ready, but I believe it could come soon and it could be big... really big!

I urge you to move quickly, while ORYN still trades under $1.00.

Select Here to Access My Complete Report on Oryon Technologies Inc. (OTCQB: ORYN)

About this report’s author, Jim Hyerczyk

My name is Jim Hyerczyk and I've been actively involved in the futures markets since 1982 and worked in various capacities within the futures industry from technical analyst to commodity trading advisor. My report on big opportunities in small cap companies can be found on my website industrygrowthreport.com and in my Industry Growth Report newsletter.

I have presented seminars for Bloomberg, Reuters, Futures Magazine and the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) in the United States, Malaysia, and Guatemala as well as private seminars in Budapest and Moscow. I have also facilitated a technical analysis class at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange.

My published works include articles for Futures Magazine, Nasdaq.com, Trader's World, SFO Magazine, Forex Journal, and Commodity Perspectives (Commodity Research Bureau). My book Pattern, Price & Time, published by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. in 1998, is available in English, Russian, German, Japanese and Chinese editions. The second edition of the book was published in April 2009.

Aside from my published works, I have appeared on the Financial News Network (FNN), Reuters Financial Television, Ask the Expert on WCIU-Chicago and FirstBusinessX.com. I also manage an educational, research and consulting service that features customized fundamental and technical analysis. Additionally, I have developed a course primarily designed to teach money management techniques to proprietary Forex, futures and equity traders.

I am a member of the Market Technicians Association and hold a Masters degree in Financial Markets and Trading from the Illinois Institute of Technology.

DISCLAIMER: The above information, links, price projections and reports are the views of J.A.H. Research and Trading. J.A.H. Research and Trading publishes information that is educational in nature and designed to contribute to your overall understanding of various types of technical analysis and how we apply this information to the financial markets. We are in no way recommending the purchase, sale or short sale of any securities, options, futures or other financial instruments. Trading of stocks, options, and futures may not be suitable for everyone and may involve the risk of losing part of your money, all of your money, or in the case of futures, more than all of your money. Information contained herein is based on sources we believe to be reliable but we do not guarantee its accuracy. This report is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy securities. The private securities litigation reform act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward looking statements made on behalf of the company. All such forward looking statements are, by necessity, only estimates of future results and actual results achieved may differ materially from these statements due to a number of factors. There exist no obligations to update these forward looking statements to reflect actual results, changes in assumptions or changes in other factors affecting such statements. You should independently investigate and fully understand all risks before making investment decisions.

Sincerely,
The Paragon Team