Acceder

Mas revealed meetings of 5-6 hours with Rajoy

2 respuestas

The presidents Catalan and Spanish, Artur Mas and Mariano Rajoy, held in 2012 "several meetings of 5-6 hours" not transcended the public to discuss the fiscal pact, according Mas said Wednesday in parliament. When the PP has criticized that justified the 27-S for "no" that received Rajoy on the fiscal pact in a single meeting, held on 20 September 2012, Mas said: "Do not tell me that the meeting with the agreement tax only lasted two hours. I had several meetings with 5-6 hours followed Mr. Rajoy, Spanish prime minister, speaking the fiscal pact. And I warned of what was coming. We vag said they had put the thermometer well terms of Catalonia, and I did case. As always. "

As Deputy Santi Rodríguez -encarregat defend the position of the PP to the non-appearance or Alicia Sánchez-Camacho nor Enric Millo improvements in Mas "not interested fiscal pact." "You going to ask for the moon," was exclaimed, and he has received criticism in the first 'no' because negotiations to give broken. After that meeting, Mas called the elections on 25 November, which culminated in the agreement CiU and ERC consultation N-9 last year.

But who said that in the future indeterminate finish explaining in detail how was the negotiation of the fiscal pact, it has advanced, "What I told Mr. Rajoy entry? 'Do not come to ask even one single euro, because I know that the crisis I can not borrow money. ' Do not believe, but it's the truth. I asked him to face a change in legal status that Catalonia could have a status as the Basque Country and Navarre. "

Re: Mas revealed meetings of 5-6 hours with Rajoy

Neither the fiscal pact. If this were not wanting to negotiate, no need to waste time. If we try to agree on something, they will do as they have always done, not respecting any agreement. So not worth insisting that Spain have not only closed doors but that has completely boarded up. Bye, bye Spain.

Re: Mas revealed meetings of 5-6 hours with Rajoy

Hay algo en lo que coincidimos casi todos: Para gobernar era, es y será imprescindible el diálogo.
Un gobernante que no dialoga hace dejación de sus obligaciones.

El silencio es hermoso cuando no es impuesto.