Conferencia de Caruna en Londres

21 respuestas
Página
3 / 3

Re: IMPORTANTISIMO Deberiamos cambiar "investor" por "

Again CHAPÓ

No se si sera el idioma o que pero me suena ESTUPENDA LA CARTA.

A ver si tiene efecto y mañana le dan para el pelo.....

FDG ACEPTA EL PLAN DE RESCATE DE AUSBANC !

Re: CARTA en INGLES PARA ENVIAR

Perfecta la carta excepto por un pequeño detalle "we are not investors but savers or even small savers".
Traducción:

"No somos inversores sino ahorradores e incluso pequeños ahorradores". Matiz importante después de lo que nos ha llovido a ese respecto aquí.

Nacho

Re: Conferencia de Caruna en Londres

Pues me consta que habrá periodistas de la agencia EFE detrás de Caruana hoy, y he intentado hacerles llegar nuestras peticiónes, también a la prensa britanica...veremos que pasa.

En la primera reunión de accionistas del día 25 agosto me entrevistó Todd White de Bloomberg y se interesó por mi problema que es de depósitos retenidos por más de 20.000 euros para publicarlo en temas económicos de internet. Puedes llamarle al móvil 678405247 o al 91 7009604 seguro que tienen delegación en Londres.
Tienen otro teléfono de 24 horas. For 24 hour global customer support call 442073307500
Mi nombre es Ramón León 606271545
Suerte
Saludos

Muchas gracias Ramón, le acabo de llamar a Todd. El no está cubriendo la conferencia pero tiene un compañero que sí lo va a hacer. Se va a poner en contacto conmigo en cuanto regresa, a ver si podemos conseguir añadir una nota amarga a su estimada comparacencia.

Saludos

Caruana Comparece en Londres, mañana dia 9. Bombardea!
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];[email protected]
Dear Sirs,

I have read the call for the 9th octobre's "BBA'S 7th Annual Supervision Conference" at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square .

I can read on the programme that Mr. Jaime CAruana, Governor of the Central "Bank of Spain and the new Chair of the Basel Committee", will open the event with his "major public presentation".

I would like to inform you that I am glad to listen about these great and magnificent meetings. But as a Spanish citizen and European investor, I would also like to point out the following question:

How is it possible for such a big committee to deal with big global issues, following Mr. Caruana's words, while his own country is not able to face the financial control problems of the regulatory policy making in Spain?

I invite you to ask Mr. Jaime Caruana from the Central Bank in Spain the following questions:

How is it possible that a Spanish bank as "Eurobank" has not had any regulatory intervention knowing its irregularities since 1999 or even before?

How is it possible, in a developed economy as Spain, that more than 70,000 clients from "Eurobank" have no guarantee or even clear information about the refund of their banking deposits?

How can a representative of this level attend this meeting while the problems of their own country are not even well managed?

Is the rest of Europe going to follow Mr. Caruana experiences on regulatory policy making, with this previous "business card"?

How can anyone claim or talk about this item with such a chaotic situation?

If this Conference and its attendants want to know how to act in "critical issues" on the "future regulatory landscape", maybe they would rather focus on present issues.

If you want any more information about all this issue please be aware of the last saturday's demonstrations in Madrid and Barcelona and find any kind of details from the thousand of ignored clients on the economical (Cinco Dias, Expansion) and regular papers in Spain or the following web sites:

www.eurobankorralito.org www.ausbanc.com www.adicae.net www.rankia.com

Yours faithfully,

A disappointed European

VAMOS A MANDAR MENSAJES HABER SI SE HACEN ECO
ANIMO
UN SALUDO

LA CARTA Y DIRECCIONES LAS TENEIS EN www.eurobankorralito.org

Te puede interesar...

- No hay entradas a destacar -

- No hay entradas a destacar -