Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc (THLD): Opiniones

12,3K respuestas
2 suscriptores
Página
727 / 1.539

Re: Threshold Pharmaceuticals, Inc (THLD): Opiniones

Os adjunto el enlace por que las fotos no salen: Today COULD Be the Start of Something, But Bulls Still Have Much Work to Do

Today COULD Be the Start of Something, But Bulls Still Have Much Work to Do

If you read my weekend post, I said that most bounces that occur from extreme oversold conditions usually see a big push higher, followed by some heavy selling to test the bulls, and then some choppy trade sideways, with an occasional new rally instead of the sideways chop.   I expected to see something like that start this week - a bounce that would last two or three days, some heavy selling for two or three days, and then a period to reassess things.  I did not expect this process to be condensed into the course of three days.   That's basically what we've seen this week.  We got the big bounce on Monday, followed by a nasty reversal on Tuesday that certainly tested the mettle of the bulls.   We saw a nasty open today and some heavy selling early, but then another reversal started at lunch and with a very strong close, bulls look to be somewhat stronger than I expected them to be here (at least as of now). 

Although I am holding three long positions into tomorrow's session, I can't say I am "bullish" quite yet.  I am obviously getting there but I think the bulls still have some work to do.  If you read this blog often, you know that I focus heavily on the nine day EMA as a short-term trend indicator and the market is still underneath this key level across the board.  If this level is overtaken, I will get "bullish", at least in the short-term. 

Nasdaq

If it can clear that nine day EMA, the Nasdaq still has to deal with some key overhead resistance around 2885.  If it can clear that on heavier volume, I think the bulls have a chance.   Ideally, we get above those levels on a big session, then rest for a few days.   We'll see if that happens.  On the other hand, if today's lows happen to be broken, all bets are off.

Nasdaq

Here are a few setups that I am watching here.   No need to rush - if this does turn into something meaningful, there will be plenty of opportunities to make money.  My focus remains very short-term and I am looking to take profits as I get them, even if it means 3-5% gains instead of 10-15% ones.

EPAM

FB

KORS

MGAM

THLD

RST

All Charts from TC2000, Courtesy of Worden Brothers, Inc.

Good luck Thursday.   Hopefully we get a big push here into the end of the month, but honestly, nothing will surprise.   Keep your mind open - things are looking better after today's reversal but if the bulls don't run with it, then we will likely be back to chop.  

Ya toca una noticia guapa sobre la niñuca esta que nos trae locos!!

A ver si es verdad que hay alguien en la empresa que tiene un cronograma preparado para hacernos felices poco a poco ;)

Parece que viene en verde...

6.93 May 23, 4:00PM EDT|Pre-Market: 7.05 0.12 (1.73%) 8:55AM EDT - Nasdaq Real Time Price

Gracias es que con el Ipad no los puedo subir,,,,,,

Brokers destacados