Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2.959 / 3.346

Re: El Potencial de WMIH ( Leed bien este mensaje porque puede ser un Diamante antes 31 Diciembre 2012 )

Fsshon's post from 10/01/2012

Hi Board...Still have not heard anything from the jack wagons running the new entity, but as I said awhile back, they are not writing any new business and have not even breathed one word of an acquisition, that has to be because they are getting prepared to be acquired for the tax benefits and the tax benefits only.

I did try my best to beat it into this board's head, that the NOL's were of the OL variety and had no restrictions. Some tried to knock me down for my comment, but this little tidbit proves what I was saying was entirely correct. I was a little off in the value of such, something got written off entirely after the BK started, because WMB had much more OL loss accumulated for WMI.

From 10-QA

Based on our analysis, we believe WMIHC experienced an ownership change under Section 382 of the Internal Revenue Code. Prior to emergence, WMI abandoned the stock of Washington Mutual Bank (“WMB”), thereby generating a worthless stock deduction of approximately $8.37 billion, which gives rise to a NOL for the current year. We believe that the total available and utilizable NOL carry forward at March 19, 2012 is expected to be approximately $5.96 billion and at June 30, 2012 there was no limit on the use of these NOLs. See Note 7: Federal Income Taxes and Item 1A. Risk Factors- Risks Related to WMIHC’s
Business

Bring on a really huge corporation that needs to offset a large amount of profits... NO RESTRICTIONS.

Look up my previous post on why the IRS in 2008 made a rule change for the benefit of an OL that is not restricted.. One example is when a Parent company of a bank that has the bank account for 80% or more of its total earnings loses the bank through receivership, the worthless stock deduction will become an Ordinary Loss (OL) that will have no restrictions for the acquiring party of the parent company.

This rule change was made to protect the shareholders of the parent company from huge losses and therefore when they are acquired they can get back some of the losses in said acquisition of parent. As I stated last year..

WMIH will acquired by a multi-billion dollar corporation who will want to use the "unrestricted" OL of the NOL variety to offset the profits they have generated over the year. Companies like Apple, Google, Exxon-Mobil, Not BP (they lost too much in Gulf spill) etc.. OL's are written directly off the balance sheet (like expenses)
Let's say you made

4 Billion and you acquire a company that has a 2 Billion OL
You now have a taxable income of 2 Billion at 35% that translates to 700 Million saved by acquiring the company with the 2 Billion OL. If you paid 25% for the company you get what they have and you save 350Million in the process.

OUR OL/NOL is 6 Billion X 35% = 2.1 Billion discounted 20% = 1.68 Billion/200M = roughly $8 pps. You issue stock in your company equivalent to and the transaction is done and you get the OL/NOL for a direct write-off which benefits all shareholders in your corp.

Now all we do is wait for Dec 31, to see if the BOD is on pace to get acquired. I hope you guys enjoyed this awesome summer, I know I have. My Ducks are undefeated and we (shareholders) are waiting for the announcement of being acquired. Go back and read my posts on the 382 (D) I think, rule change for NOL into OL by the IRS. Or just search my posts. I would post it, but I am just too damn busy right now.

Did we get released from THJMW's court yet?
I know she had command and control still.

Take Care
~Don~

Las mayores Bancarrotas Mundiales

http://www.instantshift.com/2010/02/03/22-largest-bankruptcies-in-world-history/

WAMU: $327.9 Billones (activos)
Bankruptcy Date: 09/26/2008

On September 26, 2008, Washington Mutual, Inc. and its remaining subsidiary, WMI Investment Corp., filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. Washington Mutual, Inc. was promptly delisted from trading on the New York Stock Exchange, and commenced trading via Pink Sheets. All assets and most liabilities (including deposits, covered bonds, and other secured debt) of Washington Mutual Bank’s liabilities were assumed by JPMorgan Chase. Unsecured senior debt obligations of the bank of were not assumed by the FDIC, leaving holders of those obligations with little meaningful source of recovery.

On Friday, Sep. 26, 2008, Washington Mutual Bank customers in the branches were given a letter that said the combined JPMorgan Chase and Washington Mutual Banks have 5,400 branches and 14,200 ATM’s in 23 states. Washington Mutual account holders were able to continue banking as normal. Deposits held by Washington Mutual became now liabilities of JPMorgan Chase.

Re: Audiencia de hoy 9-oct 2012

En unos minutos se dara inicio, en la sala se observan nuevas caras , nuievos protagonistas aqui algunas acciones
Lawrence Baer, ​​Weil Gotshal progreso sustancial alcanzado en una serie de cuestiones. El horario es el juicio de marzo de 2013 w Descubrimiento de partida febrero

Julie Finnacarro (sp), co local para WMLIT diseñar la agenda

Lawrence Baer, ​​Weil Gotshal progreso sustancial alcanzado en una serie de cuestiones. El horario es el juicio de marzo de 2013 w Descubrimiento de partida febrero

Perdidas atty este nombre, recibirá en breve ... partyy mal, etc

En el teléfono, Stefan Kyle representa a los empleados Providian hablando en la parte equivocada / Cambio en los temas de control

Abrir ReducirResponder Retwitteado Retwittear
ELIMINAR
Favorito Favorito
9:45 am - 10 de octubre 12 · DETALLES Texto del Tweet Responder a @DelShareholder Responder a @DelShareholder @ La imagen aparecera COMO enlace ESQUEMA Añadir ubicación realizada El enlace acortado aparecera Los enlaces apareceran acortados 140Twittear
8m Ilene slatko @ DelShareholder
CIC acuerdos ... cambio de control ... a los empleados, sin indicar quién era ...

Steve Spence, en representación de los ejecutivos y otros empleados que dan su cambio re argumento del control

Abrir Reducir Responder Retwitteado Retwittear ELIMINAR Favorito Favorito
11m Ilene slatko @ DelShareholder
Por lo tanto, la determinación incorrecta litigios cambiará número de reclamaciones

Abrir Reducir Responder RetwitteadoRetwittear ELIMINAR FavoritoFavorito
14m Ilene slatko @ DelShareholder
Cambio de control ... término correcto

Abrir Reducir Responder RetwitteadoRetwittear ELIMINAR FavoritoFavorito
14m Ilene slatko @ DelShareholder

Esperamos hasta 31 Diciembre 2012... paciencia

READ ALL OF THIS>>> Do not forget the "Ordinary Loss" that occurred when the debtors abandoned the stock in WMB. That is a very large sum of money. Probably in the neighborhood of 18 Billion. I know the debtors took some tax losses in 2009, 2010. When the IRS installed the Rule that allows holding companies i.e. WMI to realize an Ordinary Loss instead of an Operation Loss when they lost their main income producing asset i.e WAMU BANKS they did with the expressed intention that the Holding Company could then take an "ORDINARY LOSS" that could be rolled over onto the entities books, therefore allowing the holding companies creditors and shareholders to recoup some investment through an acquisition schedule. Of course IRS does not want to facilitate acquisition to avoid taxes, but that is exactly what they did with this rule. WMIH meets every requirement in the language I have submitted below.

If the Holding Company does not use this Ordinary Loss in the tax year it was acquired i.e 2012, then the Hold Co will have to put the Loss on the books in the NOL category and therefore subject the loss to stricter rules per the IRS. WMI is not going to allow a multi-billion loss now worth 39% to an acquiring firm to just rollover into the NOL category on WMI's books. No, once the BK is completely finalized and all creditors are satisfied, (if I am reading this right) WMIH can then be acquired for the losses as well as the assets. An ordinary loss is not an operating loss. Worthless Stock is just that WORTHLESS !!!

WMI MEETS THE 165 TEST (remember discussions about this in BK court?)

Parent can deduct as ordinary loss worthless securities in wholly-owned subsidiary PLR 201108001 IRS has privately ruled that, provided Code Sec. 165(a) 's and Code Sec. 165(g) 's requirements for claiming a worthless securities deduction are met, a savings and loan (S&L) company may claim an ordinary loss for its basis in the stock of its wholly-owned banking subsidiary. In so holding, IRS determined that the interest on and gains from the sale of the subsidiary's real estate and consumer loans were active receipts for purposes of applying the Code Sec. 165(g)(3) gross receipts test since, until the subsidiary was placed in receivership, it was an active operating company that performed significant services in its banking transactions. Background. If any security that is a capital asset becomes worthless during the tax year, the loss is treated as from the sale or exchange of a capital asset—that is, as a capital loss—on the last day of the tax year. ( Code Sec. 165(g)(1) ) A share of stock in a corporation is included in the definition of a security. ( Code Sec. 165(g)(2) )

Under the Code Sec. 165(g)(3) exception, a domestic corporation can claim an ordinary loss for worthless securities of an affiliated corporation. A corporation is affiliated with the taxpayer if it meets these two tests: ...

Ownership test. The taxpayer must own directly stock in the corporation meeting the requirements of Code Sec. 1504(a)(2) (i.e., at least 80% of the voting power and value of the corporation's stock); ( Code Sec. 165(g)(3)(A) ) and ...

Gross receipts test. More than 90% of the aggregate of the corporation's gross receipts for all tax years must be from sources other than royalties, rents (except rents derived from rental of properties to employees of the corporation in the ordinary course of its operating business), dividends, interest (except interest received on deferred purchase price of operating assets sold), annuities, and gains from sales or exchanges of stocks and securities. ( Code Sec. 165(g)(3)(B) ) Reg. §

1.165-5(d)(2)(iii) provides that the gross receipts test applies for all tax years during which the subsidiary has been in existence. Under Reg. § 1.1502-80(c) , subsidiary stock is not treated as worthless under Code Sec. 165 until immediately before the earlier of the time: (1) the stock is worthless within the meaning of Reg. § 1.1502-19(c)(1)(iii) ; or (2) the subsidiary for any reason ceases to be a member of the group. Under Code Sec. 582(c) , the sale or exchange of a bond, debenture, note, certificate, or other evidence of indebtedness by financial institutions (including banks) will generally result in ordinary gain or loss. Worthless stock in an affiliated bank (in which the taxpayer owns at least 80% of each class of stock) gives rise to an ordinary loss deduction if the stock becomes worthless.

Facts. Parent and its domestic corporate subsidiaries are members of an affiliated group of corporations that has historically filed a U.S. consolidated federal income tax return. Parent is a S&L company, and the subsidiary at issue (Sub), in which Parent owns all outstanding stock, operated as a federally chartered savings bank and was Parent's principal operating subsidiary. Parent and one of its non-banking subsidiaries (bankrupt subsidiary) filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy on Date 1. The bankruptcy filing was precipitated by the seizure of Sub by the Office of Thrift Supervision and placement into a receivership with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) on Date 2, immediately followed by a receivership sale of substantially all of Sub's assets.

The FDIC, as receiver, continues to act on Sub's behalf and holds Sub's remaining assets (including the sale proceeds). The receivership sale was a taxable transaction in which a separate entity purchased substantially all of Sub's assets and assumed all of its the deposits and certain other liabilities. Sub also had unassumed debt liabilities, and parent's group reported a net loss on its consolidated tax return with respect to the sale.

Since the sale, Sub's assets have principally consisted of the cash proceeds, some amount of which has been invested in marketable securities, and certain intercompany claims and other causes of action. On Date 3, Parent and its bankrupt subsidiary filed a proposed plan of reorganization under chapter 11. The plan is premised on the Bankruptcy Court's approval of a proposed settlement agreement resolving numerous disputes among Parent and its bankrupt subsidiary, the corporation that purchased substantially all of Sub's assets, and the FDIC.

The existing outstanding stock of Parent will be cancelled on the effective date of the plan, and it is currently contemplated that new common shares of reorganized Parent will be issued to certain claimholders. The plan also provides for the establishment of a liquidating trust. At the time that the private letter ruling (PLR) was issued, ignoring any possible recovery on the receiver's claims, the outstanding debt of Sub exceeds its assets, and Sub is expected to remain insolvent.

Parent has an adjusted tax basis in its Sub stock of at least an undisclosed amount, Sub continues to be a member of Parent's group, and Parent has not claimed a worthless stock deduction with respect to the Sub stock under Reg. § 1.1502-80(c) .

Parent expects to recognize its loss from its Sub stock no later than the cancellation of such stock upon the winding-up of the Sub receivership. But, Parent may seek to abandon its stock interest in Sub at an earlier time, in which case Parent will recognize the loss at the time of abandonment. Conclusion. IRS determined that, provided all the requirements for claiming a worthless securities deduction are met,

Parent may claim an ordinary loss for its basis in Sub's stock. Parent represented that the stock would be worthless under Code Sec. 165(g)(1) at the time specified in Reg. § 1.1502-80(c) , and IRS concluded that Parent met the affiliation requirements under Code Sec. 165(g)(3) where it satisfied both the ownership test and the gross receipts test.

The ownership test was readily met based on facts that (i) Parent directly owned all of the stock in Sub, (ii) Parent didn't elect under Reg. § 1.597-4(g) to disaffiliate Sub, and (iii) Sub would continue to be an affiliate until it was liquidated or until Parent abandoned its stock. IRS then examined the language and legislative history of Code Sec. 165(g)(3)(B) and determined that the interest on and gains from the sale of Sub's real estate and consumer loans were active receipts for purposes of applying the gross receipts test. IRS reasoned that the gross receipts test was intended to be a mechanism for determining whether a subsidiary is an operating company (for which an ordinary loss may be allowed) or a holding company (for which no ordinary loss is allowed), and Sub was clearly an operating company that performed significant services in conjunction with the banking transactions that yielded interest income and gain. IRS found that the legislative history of Code Sec. 582(c) further indicates that, for operating banks, gains from transactions involving items of indebtedness are more appropriately treated as yielding ordinary income since these items are akin to inventory or stock items. Thus, IRS reasoned that such gains from such transactions shouldn't be treated as passive for purposes of Code Sec. 165(g)(3)(B) . § 165 Losses.

Parent has until last day of Tax YEAR 2012 to realize the Ordinary Loss on the Books of the WMIH

Until then... WE WAIT !!! Sorry it was so long, but it is important that we look ahead and not back.

~Don~

Bonderman podria Capitalizar WMIH

I strongly believe the future of WMIH will play out something very similar to this article and of course one has to be able to read between the lines and understand how our little "Golden Goose" (WMIH) and BIG MONEY can and will work together.

This paragraph is the "nuts and bolts" to this article.

KKR KKR -1.31%& Co. is in the process of raising a US$6 billion Asian buyout fund, while TPG—which has a total of $51.5 billion under management, its website says—is looking to amass US$4 billion for a regional fund, according to private-equity research group Preqin. In total, 391 Asia-focused private-equity funds are looking to raise US$132.4 billion, Preqin says. In 2011, such funds raised US$52.7 billion from investors.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390444549204578019871610233016.html

By ALISON TUDOR
HONG KONG—David Bonderman, co-founder of private-equity firm TPG, sees starkly differing prospects for his industry across the Asian-Pacific region, from fast-growing China, where he says prices look attractive, to Japan, where finding desirable deals remains tough.

"Now is an interesting time for [investing in] China if you have the stomach for it," said the 69-year-old veteran of such private-equity deals as the purchases of Continental Airlines and Burger King, speaking at the SuperReturn Asia private-equity conference in Hong Kong this week.

While China's stock markets have floundered in the past decade, earnings from Chinese companies are up 500%, he said, adding that those kinds of gains create opportunities for private-equity investors, who compete with public markets to finance companies.

"China has been a terrible market for public-market investors," he said.

One of the other big markets in the region, Japan, remains a tough one for private equity, he said. "While there will be niche opportunities in debt and real estate, if you haven't spent any money in Japan, you wouldn't cry over it," Mr. Bonderman said.

Explaining his pessimistic view on private equity's future in Japan, he said valuations in the country are always declining, and "there is no culture of corporate responsibility, [and] there's the world's worst demographics." Japan has an aging population and low birth rates.

Mr. Bonderman's presentation included graphics, video clips and biting comments, which drew laughter from his audience of fellow private-equity fund managers and other investors.

He said private equity has more opportunities to make money in Asia than in Europe and the U.S. right now, where economic growth is slower. "Asia is better than the rest of the world, but that isn't saying much," he said.

The comments from one of the most well-known names in the private-equity industry come as some of the world's biggest funds look to deploy more capital around Asia. Investors from pension funds to wealthy individuals are considering backing them and will often have to choose between funds investing either across the region or in specific countries.

KKR KKR -1.31%& Co. is in the process of raising a US$6 billion Asian buyout fund, while TPG—which has a total of $51.5 billion under management, its website says—is looking to amass US$4 billion for a regional fund, according to private-equity research group Preqin. In total, 391 Asia-focused private-equity funds are looking to raise US$132.4 billion, Preqin says. In 2011, such funds raised US$52.7 billion from investors.

Mr. Bonderman's comments about the backdrop for private equity in Japan contrast with some tentative local optimism after Japanese firm Unison Capital made a return of eight times the cash it invested in Akindo Sushiro Co. when it recently sold the Japanese sushi chain to European private-equity firm Permira.

The comments contradicted a fellow panelist at this week's private-equity conference. "In the next few years, Japan will be a great buyout market," said Kuo Chuan Kung, a partner at Asia's MBK Partners, which invests in Greater China, Korea and Japan. Mr. Kung said valuations in Japan look cheap and competition has dwindled in the face of difficulties in securing deals. He acknowledged his view was contrarian.

Mr. Bonderman said Southeast Asia, one of the most discussed regions in the private-equity world, "for us has been among the best places to invest in the world, particularly Indonesia." In the audience was Patrick Walujo, well-known deal maker and co-founder of Northstar, the Indonesian partner of TPG.

However, Mr. Bonderman said valuations have climbed in the Philippines and Indonesia. He didn't pull any punches: "The Philippines, for the very first time in my adult life, is thought to be a place where we can do business without counting our fingers afterwards," he said.

Write to Alison Tudor at [email protected]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 04:25:47 PM by Spot1roth »

Re: This may be WMIH's future with Bonderman controllling.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 05:08:05 PM »
Quote from: azcowboy on October 20, 2012, 04:42:33 PM
Spot,

Thanks for the Post,

AZ

AZ, no problem and thank you. There is one thing that I am very comfortable in saying and that is you are going to be one VERY wealthy old crusty biker who will have even more fun in the future than you ever imagined!!!

Florin, thanks for the link as this adds more fuel for NEWCO going forward. With billions of dollars available in tax attributes of various sorts, it only makes sense that a company like Bonderman's would capitalize WMIH and take it to much higher levels.

Obviously, until it is announced then it is still speculation but all one has to do is ask this question. If you had a company in which you owned millions of shares in and it was only a shell company waiting for a structure and you also owned a very successful, profit making fund that need ways of avoiding tax on monster profits, what would you do? Now, this kind of speaks for itself or something VERY similar.

Folks, the NEWCO is on the way and it is only a matter of WHEN and NOT if!!!
Report to moderator Logged
jagan

Re: This may be WMIH's future with Bonderman controllling.
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:48:17 AM »
With Romney coming into WH all these crooks will be ganging up once again bigtime and there will lots of activities to avoid taxation, there will definitely be huge interest in Wamu.

On the other hand with Obama at the helm there will be lots of interest, due to expected Higher taxation for individuals and corporates.

It will be a win win for both!
GL!

$6 Billones podrian estar paralizados en las cuentas de BNY hasta la resolución completa de la BK

FIRST AMENDED SCHEDULE OF ASSETS AND LIABILITIES FOR
WASHINGTON MUTUAL, INC. http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229090128000000000003.pdf

Page 19/176pdf
In re: Washington Mutual, Inc.
Case No. 08-12229
Schedule B2
Personal Property - Checking, saving or other financial account

September 26, 2008
Cash and Cash Equivalents:
Bank of New York Mellon One Wall Street 4th Fl New York NY xxx-xxxx-301 Commercial Paper Settlement $ 81

Bank of New York Mellon 101 Barclay St New York NY 10286 Keystone Escrow account - 1{footnote}
{1} 1 - The escrow account was established pursuant to that certain Escrow Agreement dated December 20, 1996, among The Bank of America, Washington Mutual, Inc. (“WMI”), Keystone Holdings Partners, L.P. and Escrow Partners, L.P. (successor in
interest to the FDIC), as amended, and in connection with the following litigation: American Savings Bank, F.A., Keystone Holdings, Inc., Keystone Holdings Partners, L.P., N.A. Capital Holdings, Inc., New American Capital, Inc. and New American
Holdings, Inc. v. The United States, Case No. 92-782C, pending in the United States Court of Federal Claims. As of September 26, 2008, the escrow account held approximately $73.7 million in cash and 6 million shares of WMI common stock, of
which approximately $57.9 million in cash is recorded on WMI’s balance sheet. In addition, certain other parties to the above-referenced litigation have an interest in the funds held in the escrow account.

Which is also referenced to (provided by AZ) http://www.kccllc.net/documents/0812229/0812229120313000000000001.pdf
ORDER DIRECTING
TRANSFER OF REGISTRY FUNDS TO WMI
which describes and orders the USgovt to deposit the Registry Funds related to the American Savings Litigation into the Bankruptcy Court's Registry pursuant to terms set by the GSA between /Debtors/JPM/FDIC
etc....etc...etc..... with setoff rights USA IRS etc........

page 23/176pdf
In re: Washington Mutual, Inc.
Case No. 08-12229
Schedule B15
Personal Property - Government and corporate bonds and other negotiable instruments
Cash and Cash Equivalents:
US Treasury; Custodian: Bank of New York William Hartman One Wall Street, 17th Fl. New York NY 10286 US Treasury Bills; B 03/05/09 90,417,221
US Treasury; Custodian: Bank of New York William Hartman One Wall Street, 17th Fl. New York NY 10286 US Treasury Bills; B 03/05/09 30,812,424
US Treasury; Custodian: Bank of New York William Hartman One Wall Street, 17th Fl. New York NY 10286 US Treasury Bills; B 03/19/09 198,616,000
Total Cash and Cash Equivalents Subtotal 319,845,645

and then some other Accounts Receivables etc...
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Co.; Custodian: Bank of New York William Hartman One Wall Street, 17th Fl. New York NY 10286 MBS, CUSIP 31346AG74 84,020 etc....etc...etc....

page 35/176
In Re: Washington Mutual, Inc.
Case No. 08-12229
Schedule F
Creditors Holding Unsecured Claims
DEBT
BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, IDENTURE
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 $250,000,000 Floating Rate
Notes Due 2010 $ 1 76,645,078.41
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 $500,000,000 Floating Rate
Notes Due 2009 $ 3 59,644,438.22
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286
5 1/2% Sr Unsecured Notes
Cusip 939322 AX 1 due
8/24/2011
$ 3 63,322,432.64
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 $450,000,000 Floating Rate
Notes Due 2012 $ 3 63,597,544.81
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 5% Sr Unsecured Notes Cusip
939322 AT 0 due 3/22/2012 $ 3 76,065,263.89
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 $500,000,000 Floating Rate
Notes Due 1012 $ 4 47,294,022.92
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
7 1/4% Subordinated Notes
Cusip 939322 AY 9 due
11/1/2017
$ 4 53,588,155.00
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
4.2% Sr Unsecured Notes
Cusip 939322 AP 8 due
1/15/2010
$ 5 08,773,817.37
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
5 1/4% Sr Unsecured Notes
Cusip 939322 AV 5 due
9/15/2017
$ 7 31,730,906.67
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
4 5/8% Subordinated Notes
Cusip 939322 AN 3 due
4/1/2014
$ 7 48,383,458.59
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
ADMINISTRATION 101 BARCLAY ST 8W NEW YORK NY 10286 4% Sr Unsecured Notes Cusip
939322 AL 7 due 1/15/2009 $ 8 11,792,303.11
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
5 3/8% Series Unit 144A
Cusip 93933U 30 8 due
5/1/2041
$ 1 ,159,968,982.64
TRUSTEE
CORPORATE TRUST
8 1/4% Subordinated Notes
Cusip 939322 AE 3 due
4/1/2010
$ 4 70,604,360.00

page 144/176pdf
In Re: Washington Mutual, Inc.
Case No. 08-12229
Schedule F
Creditors Holding Unsecured Claims
BANK OF NEW YORK THE BANK OF NEW YORK CORP TRUST BILLING DEPT PO BOX 19445A NEWARK NJ 07195-0445 x $ 6,072.39 4

Brokers destacados