Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
1.132 / 3.346

Re: Los nuevos abogados Dewey

Joder de 0.06 a 1.85 madre mia mas de uno se habra jubilado y en un mes,nos equivocamos de caballo

Re: Los nuevos abogados Dewey

Y donde cotizaba visteon????s2

Ojo con las H's

Hoy gran volumen de venta, estarán preparando liquidez de las h's para comprar p's y k's¿?. Estas acciones H's siempre han adelantado algo gordo, los que invierten aquí parece que no dan puntada sin hilo.

Saludos

Re: Ojo con las H's

Buena observación. Te tomo la palabra :-)

El tiempo es nuestro aliado

 Exclusivity ends around May 29.
 It will take 3-4 weeks to get “The New Deal” approved.
 If “The New Deal” is not approved the BOD will lose their positions.
 The true value WILL come to pass.
 The BOD could face indictments, criminal, failure of fiduciary responsibility & much more.
 Rosen keeps riding the POTENTIAL losing horse because he knows the end.
 Rosen’s late filing of objections and other.
 If people are feel like they will get nothing they may actually approve a ten dollar settlement.
 Keeping people demoralized the criminals when by dividing conquering.
 Losing exclusivity means they COULD lose the entire company and we know they want to reorganize.
 Losing the company and letting new people approve a reorganization plan, value increases ten fold.
 All one has to do is look at what the criminals have to lose and waiting, demoralizing brings peoples expectations way, way down and thus prevent the truth from coming out.
 Expect an $8.00 to $12.00 settlement offer very soon and by waiting till the very last moment, unfortunately most people would probably agree to a ridiculous low offer & let the criminals win
 My opinions TURN IT DOWN & let the SUNSHINE In and get six times that within 2- 6 months.
 Expect some offer very soon which includes equity becauseRosen know it will never be approved, otherwise.

¿Que es lo que ha pasado anteriormente que nos sirva de referencia?
Han caido un 9%, asi como las Ps un 6% y las Ks un 7%.
No se pero a mi me dice que han vendido quienes saben algo que nosotros aun no.
Aunque las comunes apenas se han movido.
Pueden ser los jodidos MM metiendo miedo a los que estan en preferentes. Aun debe haber una gran cantidad que compraron a precios bajos y tal como estan las cosas si no han soltado lastre deben estar dudando de si hacerlo o no.

Hope you have all found a comfortable chair because I think we are all going to have to be prepared to wait for any settlement. The true longs that have been here since the seizure have had our hopes raised and dashed numerous times. We have been witness to how our courts can spend forever to decide simple common sense questions that a 3rd grader could answer. Delay is standard in bankruptcy cases and while we may think we are special or different, when one party wants to delay, there is always a way.

I think THJMW yesterday just allowed more time to be added to the timeline for settlement. Don’t get me wrong, I think what she did will be good in the long run, but any hope for a quick settlement is going to be delayed until the entire business with the WMB bondholders gets sorted out. I actually expect to see a revised POR to be submitted soon, this time with the FDIC on board, but it will be just as bad as the last one as far as equity is concerned. Then we will be off to the races with the EC objecting, and many charges and counter charges and lots of trees will die all in the name of legal filings. Eventually THJMW will have to make some actual rulings and eventually the parties will put a settlement on the table that recognizes that equity will get something. It just won’t be next week, or next month but hopefully by next year.

I think the drop in H’s today with several large block sales at below the bid and ask were hedge funds saying that they didn’t see a quick settlement happening so they took their money and will invest it where they can get a quicker return. Where the H’s are now, you will get close to a 40% return if we get a settlement that pays the H’s the $34 plus that has been settled on. The question is how long you will have to wait from now for your money. I have my chair and my cake and I will wait as long as it take

Brokers destacados