Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
6.530 / 16.989

Re: Farmas USA

bueno, no tengo tiempo, me pongo ahora y tengo que salir, con lo que no voy a estar al cierre,¿este es el rebote bueno, o es para seguir bajando? muchas dudas

Farmas USA

A GILD le siguen dando fuerte, -5%.

PD: Es lo que tiene tener un 90% de institucionales.

IDRA
Eso es tener recursos, me alegro:)

Habrá que pinchar con más fuerza en la rayica :(
NVAX

wili.coyote y bballgm de lo mejorcito del foro Yahoo Board para NVAX

sobre todo bballgm, ahorra un monton de investigacion y sus conclusiones son coherentes.

Copio y pego sobre el trial phase 2 para ancianos que se ha iniciado hoy:

1) As others have stated, this is a very large trial with 1600 patients, and the endpoints is actually efficacy (hospitalization rates due to RSV). This is basically going to be the Phase III endpoint. Very confident moves by Novavax. This is not only the proof of concept, this is the whole enchilada. They are not using a surrogate clinical outcome, they are using the actual clinical outcome. Game over, basically taking all risk out of the valuation model = $$$.

2) This is going to be a single 135 ug RSV shot. In Phase I, they looked at 60 ug and 90 ug only. So for them to come into the Phase II trial, and increasing the dosage means they are moving all in, and the response should be even better. And this is all without adjuvant. I think it was very smart of Novavax management to look at the Maternal data, the one with 120ug without any side effects, and use that to bump this up to 135ug. I think the dose response is well defined, so 135ug should give even better results and should last at least 1 year, which is critical. Novavax stacking the deck, and de-risk even further with a very high dose that is backed up from data from Maternal study.

3) In my opinion, this is going to be a Phase IIa/IIb trial at the same time. We will not be running another Phase IIb trial after this, we will go directly to Phase III trial and then licensure. So in 2-3 years, this RSV vaccine will be finished with Phase III, and commercialized...right in line with the BARDA contract ending...and providing the quadrivalent vaccine that they can sell together with RSV for the elderly as a respiratory vaccine.

NVAX

Muy agradable para la vista

NVAX

Brokers destacados