Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
3.658 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

Te lee mas gente de lo que piensas, esa es la magia de internet.
yo me comi algunos "marrones" con Zalicus,Clsn,Hznp,etc.. y como tengo poca liquides solo me queda esperar que recuperen, como veras no tengo mucho que aportar, pero eso no quita que os lea cada dia.

Hola Framus....
Te entiendo perfectamente...
Yo vengo de un foro de Invertia en el que también participaba Hiro, y tras la debacle de CLSN, se quedó mudo...
Entonces, me metí en un grup de Facebook con 26 personas, pero ya llevaba semanas monologueando...
Y por lo que veo, aquí es más de lo mismo...

Un saludo y ánimo......

NWBO, a ver si esta new mueve el precio...

BETHESDA, MD, June 13, 2013 -- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NASDAQ: NWBO) (NW Bio), a
biotechnology company developing non-toxic DCVax®
personalized immune therapies for solid
tumor cancers, announced today that its 60-patient Phase I/II clinical trial of DCVax-Direct for all
inoperable solid tumor cancers has been initiated at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer
Center in Houston, Texas.
DCVax-Direct offers a potential new treatment option for the many clinical situations in which
patients' tumors are considered inoperable either because of the location or type of cancer, or
because of the spread of multiple tumors. A large number of patients with lung, colon, pancreatic,
liver, ovarian, melanoma, head and neck, and other cancers such as sarcomas face this situation
today, and it carries a bleak prognosis.
The excellent reputation and broad experience of the clinical trial team at MD Anderson makes
them an ideal choice to initiate this study. It is anticipated that multiple other leading centers in
both the US and UK will be joining as trial sites as well. Since the Company’s announcement of
plans for this trial, NW Bio has received inquiries from both patients and medical centers across
the country seeking to participate.
The trial is expected to enroll groups or “cohorts” of patients with numerous different types of
cancers, including pancreatic, colon, liver, melanoma, and various other cancers.
The trial is a combined Phase I and II trial. In the Phase I stage, the trial will test various dose
levels of DCVax-Direct. The trial will then proceed directly into the Phase II stage to test the
efficacy of the DCVax-Direct treatment. The primary endpoint for measurement of efficacy will
be tumor regression (i.e., shrinkage or elimination).
As is standard with Phase I/II trials, this trial will not be blinded – the clinical results in patients
will be seen as the trial progresses. Accordingly, it is anticipated that early results of the trial may
be emerging throughout the remainder of 2013. Pre-clinical animal studies showed that injection of partially mature dendritic cells resulted in
eradication of tumors -- both tumors that were injected with DCVax-Direct and tumors that were
not injected (indicating a systemic immune response). In addition, after the animals’ tumors had
been eradicated, when the animals were injected again with tumor cells later on, tumors failed to
develop in these animals (indicating immune memory).
The key to DCVax-Direct is the use of partially matured dendritic cells. These specially prepared
dendritic cells have the ability to pick up tumor antigens (i.e., tumor biomarkers) from tumor cells
inside the tumor after the dendritic cells are directly injected into the tumor. After picking up the
antigens, these dendritic cells also have the ability to travel to lymph nodes and mobilize the
immune system to attack tumors throughout the body which express these antigens. NW Bio
holds strong patent coverage on both the manufacturing processes and the use of such partially
matured dendritic cells.
"We are very pleased to be teaming up with an institution with the depth, caliber and reputation of
MD Anderson to initiate our highly novel, first-in-man Phase I/II trial of DCVax-Direct for all
inoperable solid tumor cancers," Linda Powers, CEO of NW Bio noted. "After years of
painstaking development, we could not ask for a better clinical partner to explore the potential of
DCVax-Direct to achieve some tumor regression in patients with inoperable tumors.”
According to the primary investigator, Dr. Vivek Subbiah, MD (Assistant Professor in the
Department of Investigational Cancer Therapeutics, Division of Cancer Medicine, which is
responsible for the institution’s early stage clinical trial programs), “Dendritic cell cancer vaccine
therapy is a new and innovative therapeutic approach in our battle against cancer. Dendritic cell
technologies have been advancing, and prior studies have shown encouraging results. Patients
with inoperable tumors face very bleak prognoses, and have an urgent need for new treatment
options. This innovative first-in-human study of NW Bio’s DCVax-Direct for inoperable tumors
in multiple types of cancer is a crucial step forward for a new approach.”

No pierdas los ánimos, campeón, que aunque no digamos nada (por que no tenemos nada que decir) estamos continuamente leyéndote. Pronto estará Anaramos reforzando el hilo...
Cordial saludo

(las ultimas sangrías no propician la euforia)

Estoy de pseudovacaciones; os sigo para no quedarme al margen.

En mi caso la sangría sí propicia la euforia. No tenía ni idea de que los portugueses bebieran tanta sangría. De la otra ando tan mal como el resto.

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

Te puede interesar...
  1. Carteras Crecimiento y Conservador. ABRIL 2024.
  2. China huye de la deuda USA y potencia alzas Oro
Brokers destacados