Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
2.946 / 16.987

Re: Farmas USA

Mira lo que he encontrado:

"This was a standard MM move to clear the stops. LVL III shows all those stops sitting out there. When a stock runs up like CLSN has a lot of people put stops out there to "protect" themselves.

When the overhang gets large enough, the MM's find some pretext to trigger the first series of stops which create market orders. They use those market orders to move the price down to trigger the next series of stops until they have removed the overhang and built up a nice reserve of shares which they sell on the rebound after all the stops are cleared out.

As others have reported here, it happens predictably.
The wise investors have buy orders sitting out there way below the current price to capture this event. "

y este otro igual:

"This was a case of MMs (or some large holder) waiting for a negative news article to come out this close to the binary event. In my opinion, that article was simply the fuel that the MMs used to trigger a panic.

It was a matter of time before another negative article came out before results. The MMs were just ready to take advantage of it.

While I don't necessarily believe the author of the article was somehow involved in the drop, I also don't believe the article release and subsequent drop were coincidental."

Menos mal que no tenia STOP.

Hoy voy a dejar puesta una orden de compra a $6.85 por si alguien nervioso las suelta y puedo hacer yo también una framusada (dicese de operación relampago de compra en panic mode que te hacer soñar toda la noche con una moto nueva)

Antes de que venga framus con su humildad habitual a aclarar quien se fijó primero en esta estrategia, lo digo yo. La táctica de entrar en BR fue idea primigenia de Raclit.

anoche fue a la conclusión que llegué y me puse a ver los retrocesos en los gráficos de proctor.

pero igual a esa conclusión a llegado mucha gente y no se repite, o igual la gente pensando que todo el mundo piensa eso no pone ordenes y si se repite.

¿?..
suerte.

Asi es. De hecho ayer le mandé un mensaje diciendole TU TEORIA FUNCIONAAAAA!

Recordemos la teoría RACLITIANA por si quedan dudas:
1. intentar pillarla abajo
2. vender cuando suba un poco cara a la Fda, y soltarlas
3. Esperara esas bajadas de escándalos que molan verlas desde la barrera, no metidas ahí
4. Comprar y ya decidir si soltar enseguida o bien jugarte las cartas si están claras a la decisión final..

Precio Objetivo de 1$!!! flipa...