Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
127 / 16.992

Re: Farmas USA

Esto no es nuevo, pero para levantar algo la moral me ha parecido interesante este parrafo que rescato. En resumen, que hasta los osos piensan que la pelicula ira de toros. :)

"... I have spoken to several medical doctors who are convinced Lorcaserin will get approved. I don't see any of them going out there shouting at people to buy the stock -- they don't need to -- they've taken positions and are waiting for FDA approval. I am inclined to conclude, as a result of these observations, that the "bears" are not so sure of their case. Furthermore, it is rational to conclude given a short interest of over 40 million shares, the so-called "bears" might in fact have a "bullish" sentiment -- in other words, are predicting approval because if they were truly bears they would hope for the stock to rise before the AdComm and short into that rally. Instead they seem to be trying to keep the price down, perhaps as a way of controlling what in my opinion is inevitable: a strong rally in the share price following AdComm's strong vote of confidence."

http://beta.fool.com/beatlesforever/2012/05/06/arena-pharma-poised-rise-positive-fda-vote/4270/

Ojo a esto..

Arena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARNA) has a drug called Lorcaserin that will be scrutinized before an FDA advisory panel on May 10th, followed by an FDA decision on June 27th. With a mammoth market cap of $668 million, driven through the roof by speculators, I'm in the same camp as short-sellers here as I feel the FDA will soundly reject approval. There's just too many risks betting on Lorcaserin, a drug that caused tumors in rats and demonstrated very little benefit in terms of weight loss.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/576531-weight-loss-battle-heats-up-for-investors

No me gusta

Irá corto el autor. El fútbol es así

Señores.... tres horas... en algo menos pienso que tendremos un indicativo claro de por donde van los tiros.

+0.24 (7.02%)
Pre-market: 3.60 -0.06 (-1.64%)
May 10, 5:18AM EDT

Ya ya lo vi... pero por el momento no me indica nada... más de uno no habrá podido dormir por la noche... xDD

Creo que en dos horas empezará a haber movimiento y a ver que pasa... por ahora no me atrevo a apostar ni por el SI ni por el NO

Brokers destacados