Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11.884 / 16.986

Re: Farmas USA

NVAX Discusión sobre la serología en el grupo de FB: The PCA held up, the question is : Is the PCA assay as valid at predicting protection as (e.g.) I had bet on? Next stop then is the micro neutralizing assay. Looking back at e.g. maternal P2 they see the immunogenicty as measured by MNs is better in those with a lower baseline (folks with presumably previous exposure). In maternal P2 MN fold induction was ~2.6x to as much as 6x (adjuvanted for 6x) across various grouped baselines (confusing to read) with ~2.6x MN for the study. The P3 elderly is showing something like just under 2x ... hmmm. I would have to dig and speculate for a while to try to cook up a solid opinon on what may be reasonably likely to constitute a decent MN. In the rats is was 6x - I spent the morning looking back at old presentations. It appears that the elderly MN has been consistent under 2X. The interesting thing is that in adjuvanted arms, it was higher. I am not a scientist, so I don't know what all that means. But, I could not see any difference in the elderly from trial to trial based on the various presentations and posters. Of course, your previous post made me search MN and I now understand what 2 Fold and 4 Fold means, but I don't know how in the RSV-F vaccine what a good or bad number means. - Yea, in some ways one could say thast nobody knows, and the P3 was going to provide that information (MN vs protection), and it has, and its not good ... unless one attaches to this low attack rate stuff. So from slide "“there is no clearly defined protective titer “ slide 5 http://novavax.com/download/files/presentations/Glenn_RSV_F_Recombinant_Nanoparticle_Vaccine_JH.pdf# - those PCA levels in that poster, were, I thought, protective based on Synagis. (imagen adjunta).

IDRA
IDERA PHARMACEUTICALS PRESENTS NEW THIRD GENERATION ANTISENSE (3GA) DATA AT THE 12TH ANNUAL MEETING OF THE OLIGONUCLEOTIDE THERAPEUTICS SOCIETY

http://ir.iderapharma.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=208904&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=2206135

"Additionally, Idera is party to a collaboration and license agreement with GSK to research, develop and commercialize compounds from its 3GA technology for the treatment of undisclosed, selected renal targets".

Foreros, .. Valores refugios para invertir a largo plazo. ? De 2011 a la fecha ha triplicado su valor
Que opinais
------------
Is Amgen's Dividend Sustainable?

Amgen's future - the pipeline

Current Amgen has 15 phase 3 programs underway. Phase 3 is the last and final phase before FDA approval and therefore, the most critical to the success or failure of a prospective drug or treatment.

This phase is also the most expensive and time-consuming due to the number of patients who must be tested and the amount of data a company needs to collect to present a thorough presentation when attempting to register the product with the FDA.

One of its most promising candidates is FOURIER CVOT, a drug designed to lower the LDL count in certain patients dealing with cholesterol issues. This project is exciting in part because of the large end-market that exists. It is estimated that 31.7% or 73.5 million, adults in the United States alone have elevated levels of LDL, the bad type of cholesterol.
--
Conclusion
Amgen does not have a long dividend track record to fall back on but I believe its dividend is well covered and has further room to grow, even if at a slower pace than it has recently.

The company does face some headwinds from patent expirations in the near future but a robust pipeline and strong free cash flow due to low capital expenditures should allow Amgen to continue to grow organically or through acquisitions.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/4009507-amgens-dividend-sustainable

IBB
Framus pues ha hecho un doble techo en la zona de los 300 que con esa ultima vela parece que deba romper pero con la elecciones en el horizonte que podría pasar ?, si la Mrs H.Clinton gano el ultimo debate y eso sin dudas podría influir

Brokers destacados