Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2.896 / 3.346

WM Mortgage Reinsurance

Annual Filings
FILING YEAR DATE RECEIVED STATUS
2012 Feb 28, 2012 Processed

Officers
NAME OFFICE DATE
KOSTUROS,WILLIAM CEO Jan 1, 2010
SPRAGG,DANIEL P Jan 1, 2010
GOULDING,JONATHAN SRV/S/T Jan 1, 2010
STRUCK,PETER SRV Jan 1, 2012
WU,WEIJIA (VICKY) SRV Jan 1, 2012
MACIEL,JOHN SRV/CFO Jan 1, 2012
LOGAN,DOREEN EV/D Jan 1, 2012
SUZUKI,DENNIS V Jan 1, 2012
WILLIAMS,ROBERT J D Jan 1, 2012
SHIMOMOTO,PAUL B D Jan 1, 2012

http://hbe.ehawaii.gov/documents/business.pdf?fileNumber=118138D1

Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
CERTIFICATE OF GOOD STANDING

I, the undersigned Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs
of the State of Hawaii, do hereby certify that according to
the records of this Department,
WM MORTGAGE REINSURANCE COMPANY, INC.
was incorporated under the laws of the State of Hawaii on
02/28/2000 ; and that it is an existing corporation in good
standing, and is duly authorized to transact business.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set
my hand and affixed the seal of the
Department of Commerce and Consumer
Affairs, at Honolulu, Hawaii.

Dated: March 07, 2012
Director of Commerce and Consumer Affairs

Re: WM Mortgage Reinsurance

Fenomenal simpson las P´s a 6. La rubrica del hundimiento a tus recomendaciones. Sigue posteando para animar a los caidos.

Besugo esto son los Pinksheets...de nada sirve comprar o vender a estos precios acciones bloqueadas

I was in contact with Edgar Sargent, to ask if the conversion rates from old to new shares would be published at some point, so one can verify if the brokers properly executed the transition. Here is his answer:

"I just spoke to Brian Rosen about this. He says they will probably publish the conversion ratio in conjunction with emergence, but haven't decided for sure. It can be readily calculated once we know how many shares have granted releases, of course, and that information will be available. If you are not able to get what you need when the emergence related filings happen over the next week, please get back in touch with me and I'll will get it for you."

Besugo esto son los Pinksheets...de nada sirve comprar o vender a estos precios acciones bloqueadas

I was in contact with Edgar Sargent, to ask if the conversion rates fromold to new shares would be published at some point, so one can verify if the brokers properly executed the transition. Here is his answer:

"I just spoke to Brian Rosen about this. He says they will probably publish the conversion ratio in conjunction with emergence, but haven't decided for sure. It can be readily calculated once we know how many shares have granted releases, of course, and that information will be available. If you are not able to get what you need when the emergence related filings happen over the next week, please get back in touch with me and I'll will get it for you."

Re: Besugo esto son los Pinksheets...de nada sirve comprar o vender a estos precios acciones bloqueadas

Si estuviesen bloqueadas no habrian acciones en movimiento, los que venden salen por patas, los que compran quizas no saben que es lo que estan comprando.

Re: Besugo esto son los Pinksheets...de nada sirve comprar o vender a estos precios acciones bloqueadas

En mi humilde opinión, no será que aquellos que no enviaron sus papeletas y que, por tanto, no les fueron bloqueadas sus acciones y no recibiran a cambio acciones de la nueva compañía, son los que están vendiendo ahora desesperadamente porque se les acaba el tiempo para que sus acciones valgan cero?? No sé, a mi me da que pensar que las ventas que se estan produciendo son con esas acciones, lo que no se qué incautos estarán comprando acciones que dentro de unos días valdrán cero, por muy baratas que se estén poniendo.

Un saludo a todos.

Reconstruyendo la Casa

Ken ~~ I get your feelings over watching this wind down to nothing but I also know that we can't get to the other side to see where the NewCo shares takes us until we walk through this rest of this mess.

So .. I'm just for let's get this over and start with the rebuilding on the other side!!

Kind of like renovating an old house ... the beginning of tearing out the old is kind of cool then you get worn down and ready for it to be clean and start the rebuild!!

I'm going to keep some optimism because we know those NOLs/capital losses should be a huge sum and if the SNHs aren't interested in making a good deal then there are plenty other companies that will be. Might take a little longer but as long as we are able to trade we might can make some money from this until a deal can be made.

Re: Reconstruyendo la Casa

Yes of course, te has lucido majete.

Brokers destacados