Acceder

Pep Guardiola: 'Why can not I defend my opinion?'

1 respuesta

Former head coach says that more people will go to vote 'better for Catalonia, Spain and Europe'

The former Barca coach Pep Guardiola defended to present to the last place the bid by Together Yes, 'Everything we do in our lives is always political. Why I can not defend my opinion? "He asked. Guardiola was speaking at a press conference in China, where his team, Bayern Munich, makes the pre-season. For him, "more people will be better to vote for Catalonia for Spain and for Europe." The manager explained that the talks to enter the list formed by CDC, ERC and organizations sovereignty went quickly, because he was asked to join it and he accepted.

Re: Pep Guardiola: 'Why can not I defend my opinion?'

Curious State, Spain, that need to impose athletes defending his shirt as if it were a conscription .
Pep Guardiola's decision to close down the "Together for the Yes' list, of the independence candidature in the elections of 27-S, has sparked the ire of the Spanish nationalists. The mere fact of seeing your name on a list that has enraged the satanic consider and say to rough. There are personal attacks, insults, slander and good intentions judgments specifications. I have said on occasions that Spain is not a nation, Spain is a religion, and who does not agree is a blasphemer committing heresy. Now, of course, no more fires that make them feel heretics 'who's boss' but are state agencies in charge of slander, stigmatize, criminalize and punish dissent. It is the Holy updated by their ideological heirs Spanish Inquisition. And it is that being Catalan independence in the XXI century is as diabolical as it was heterodoxy in Spain in the fifteenth century. They have changed the ways, it is true, but the absolutist mindset behind it is exactly the same. Now the Spanish flag takes the place of the cross and as immutable concept, requires all knees, venerate the incarnation of the Supreme Truth. So Guardiola gesture brings them crazy. Therefore they speak as they speak and say the atrocities they say.

We've seen very well in the flood of anonymous comments that circulate on the Internet and in the statements of people related to politics, even ministers. there is everything. The first, of anonymous, no need to talk, because they are cowardly creatures found on the Internet the ideal place to release their miseries and their inferiority complex in the same extent that some white officers are covered by the uniform to mock field a rebel black. In the second, the involved in politics, we highlight a few: Marina Pibernat, former candidate of ICV-EUiA in the city of Girona, and Jorge Fernandez Diaz, Spanish Minister of Interior.

First things first. Regarding Marina Pibernat, the problem is not that used to talk more with guts than brains, this is of little importance because who does what is not required to be, the problem is that what he says has absolutely racist elements disgusting and unacceptable in someone who is running as a feminist and leftist public servant. And even if what he says is sexist and right: "The catalufos they eat each other so supportive they are." Now, however, we change its subject and, instead of saying "catalufos", say "black", "Blacks they eat each other so supportive they are." What would, in the latter case, the newsletter Front spokesman PSUC-Viu in Girona, and Joan Herrera? They would have thrown his hands to his head, of course, and have rejected the author of the commentary, whoever he was. But the self-hatred, the fruit of three centuries of Spanish domination, can not react the same way if the derision is against Catalans. Therefore, both the magazine and Joan Herrera, defended Pibernat. The first, also adding "spirits" had to face what has always made the most repulsive absolutism, which is to turn the victim executioner executioner and victim, and said: "Intolerance and xenophobia have no manipulation to spend, and not pass. " And Joan Herrera, meanwhile, the banalizaba saying "catalufos is so derogatory as Potemos talk about." No, Mr. Herrera. is not the same. "Potemos" refers to a political party while "catalufos" refers to a collective identity. Saying "catalufos" is as xenophobic and as repugnant as saying "gallegufos", "senegalufos" or "palestinufos".

This, then, is the level of those who boast of having the assets of the left. So that the CUP the highlights and places them in their rightful place. Ie the right. But the ultra-nationalism of Spanish Pibernat can not stand someone with Pep Guardiola ancestry give explicit support to the Catalan process and has said he is "the Catalan nationalist incarnation of Yankee self-made man, the myth of capitalist guy struggled, another reactionary ". Interestingly, if someone wants to get an idea of ​​what is the most reactionary Spanish nationalist incarnation is enough to pay attention to Mrs. Pibernat. He says the same things that the extreme right, ie the PP. Minister Fernandez Diaz even been allowed to make a judgment of intent to Guardiola saying: "Now we see that was probably [the Spanish team] not patriotic interest, but by monetary concerns interest, because there are people who have God's the money ".

Of course, Fernandez Diaz, with these statements, disqualify the government that represents and disqualifies himself as a person. Especially considering that their judgment of intentions lurks the Spanish Sports Law, through Articles 74 and 76, punishes "unjustified lack of assistance [would be justified illness or force majeure] to calls for the national sports teams "in these terms:" Disqualification, suspension or withdrawal of the federative license, temporarily or permanently, in appropriate proportion to the offenses committed. " In other words, Spain does not allow conscientious objection athletes to refuse to represent Spain and threatening them with penalties of disqualification for life. In the club certainly is the case of Oleguer Presas, who refused and was not hurt, but this required the complicity of the Spanish coach. Otherwise I would have paid dearly. Curious State, Spain, therefore, needs to impose athletes defending his shirt as if it were a military draft. Curious State, Spain, disabling lifelong athletes who refuse to represent it and who does the same to statements such as Dani Ceballos, Betis player, who has said he "has to drop a bomb in the stands and Catalan kill all the dogs and Vizcaya ". A State thus has the strength of a sandcastle and doomed to disintegration. It's what happens after the independence of Catalonia, but we'll look from a distance. They say it's not good to interfere in the internal affairs of other countries.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Claves del momentum en el sector tecnológico y bolsas
  2. Inversores más exigentes y cambios de paradigma
  1. Claves del momentum en el sector tecnológico y bolsas
  2. Inversores más exigentes y cambios de paradigma