Acceder

I have a dream

20 respuestas
I have a dream
I have a dream
Página
2 / 2

Re: I have a dream

Isabel Pantoja se encuentra disfrutando de su segundo permiso penitenciario, seis días que aprovechará para estar con los suyos.
Sus más allegados recibieron la noticia con toda la ilusión del mundo y es que si bien Isabel disfrutó de su primer permiso el pasado 1 de junio han pasado muchos días.

Sin duda, quien más ganas tiene de verla, pues durante el pasado
junio no pudo hacerlo, es su hija Isabel. La joven se encontraba concursando en el programa de ‘Supervivientes’ en aquel entonces y no pudo ni abrazar ni hablar con su madre, pues esta decidió no intervenir en el programa. Chabelita ha sido la primera hasta
desplazarse hasta Cantora, donde se ha reunido con su madre.

Así, se pudo ver a la joven en las calles de Sevilla mientras se dirigía en coche a la finca. Dentro del vehículo parecía nerviosa por el próximo encuentro y se ocultaba tras unas gafas de sol.

The National Audience is a special court where they exist and in which due process are absent; which facilitates limitless generosity when handing years in prison. So, if Idoia Martinez was acquitted by the Supreme Court to overturn a prior ruling by the National Court of nothing less than 28 years and 3 months. And what shall we say of Grande-Marlasca, while account gossip about his private life prevents the query to Brussels on the accumulation of penalties unjustly detaining prisoners who should be on the street, and perfectly knowing the new European drubbing will receive. Or the decision of the same court rejected the compensation of victims killed by the GAL fourteen, BVE, GC (Galindo) or paramilitary forces of the state, including the deputy Muguruza or Joxean Zabala. And all this to lengthen until it passes by either unreliable Supreme Court and Constitutional Court and get back to the Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg. Already it knows the answer but will delay it achieved a few years. Who is thinking of prevarication? You can not talk about rule of law as the High Court has not been dissolved and their sentences reviewed by ordinary co

The Putrid Party ( PP) has the gull sick, defecate everywhere and flies terrified and overwhelmed.
The representatives do not stop to say absurd nonsense, as superbly explains. In Catalonia is a residual party in each election little more, and they, haughty and fantotxes called representatives of all the Catalan Nation A madness..
Do not know what to say and he repeated insistently as plumífers to try to selfbelive it. Spasms of dying.

El hermano de Christopher, detenido por supuesta apropiación indebida

Después de que el joven se proclamara ganador de ‘Supervivientes’, su hermano Rafa y él salieron a celebrarlo. Horas más tardes, en torno a las 06.30 h. de la mañana, Rafa era detenido por conducir ebrio por el Paseo de la Castellana, según indica la web de Telecinco.

Según ha relatado Antonio Rossi, la policía comprobó que el coche estaba sin seguro y le pidió la documentación. En ese momento vieron que tenía una notificación de un juzgado de Benidorm por apropiación indebida.

The Justice Minister Rafael Catala,fron the Putrid Party (PP) has been willing to amend the Constitution in some very specific cases such as the delimitation of the powers of the State and the Autonomies.