Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2.797 / 3.346

Re: EC opposition to Motions for Leave to Appeal

Hasta que no sepamos las conclusiones de la mediacion las comunes estan descartadas.
Las H tampoco son un seguro si las bajan de clase pero ahora mismo estan en lugar mas privilegiado. Suerte con tu apuesta.

Re: EC opposition to Motions for Leave to Appeal

Tambien tengo unas pocas preferentes por si la Juez da un giro al proceso, estando largo de momento, dudo que sentencie a la equidad a las primeras de cambio despues de la mediacion, seria oportuno una noticia aunque falsa como la ultima vez, lo que supondria una buena subida. Si las comunes las veo a 4 centimos tambien haré otra especulacion con ellas, me iria bien un buen rebote para seguidamente ponerme corto porque a estos niveles no hay margen y se mueven pocas, las P´s ya no bajan de 20 ni las K´s de 0´80.

Rosie IS suffocating! Choices very few to avoid total annihilation

Rosie IS suffocating! Choices very few to avoid total annihilation!

Hey Rosie, this turnabout that you and all of us have been witnessing must be Karma. I have no doubts we are getting very close to a major breakthrough of one form or another. Either way, it will be very good for Equity, as we only get much stronger and forceful daily. Let’s look at some recent facts.

o On 1/7/2011 POS POR is denied but Global Settlement intact and is appealed by the EC.
o Walrath gives Thoma “hearsay” some legs with insider trading.
o Rosie announces POS POR 6++ and will have his wrap ready for Walrath by Feb/Mar 2011.
o Susman runs with and wins limited discovery on the Horsies.
o Horsies are subpoenaed and then the Horsies & Rosie forced into depositions with no relief from JPM.
o With the Horsies forced depositions, JPM/FDIC effectively throws Rosie & Horsies under the bus.
o Rosie announces he has a settlement with the EC and others-Rumor is TPS derailed this a little later.
o So much for Rosie’s wrap by Feb/Mar-Hearings take place for POS POR 6++ during July.
o During the July Confirmation Hearings – Insider Trading takes center stage among many other inequities.
o On 9/13/2011 POS POR 6++ denied with Insider Trading given “colored” outlook by court.
o Court authorizes more discovery due to Insider Trading but stayed pending mediation results
o Court grants Judge Lyons official Mediator with an update to court on 11/4/2011 with court date on 11/7.
o Horsies file for an appeal wanting out of Walrath’s court & Rosie files against his own client-Equity.
o Rosie is having real problems breathing and appears to be suffocating with violent nightmares.

This is where we are and we can discuss the next chapter. It looks to me like Rosie only has a couple of options left assuming JPM/FDIC is going to continue to play hardball and stand aside. The one option would be for the Horsies to go down alone and I really do not think that is in the cards period so the real first option is for the Horsies to join Equity. Again, this is assuming mediation goes nowhere and I do not think they want to be bound by mediation.

If the Horsies join the EC, this means they will align against Rosie and the pressure will force Rosie to either join Equity also or pull the Global Settlement and failure to do either will destroy Weasel/Gotcha/Mangle. Another option is for there to be some kind of deal that will include Equity in POR 7 during mediation and if Equity agrees, that means the securities will survive cancellation. We will probably never see even remotely what we should but at least not zero and the long timers here will be worth more than they ever dreamed possible in most cases

Texas Three Step

Texas Three Step

Step 1 POR denied

Step 2

http://messages.finance.yahoo.com/Busine...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424...

Step 3

May or may not be necessary. I hope these boys are negotiating in good faith.

You know--real good faith.

As I've said, I'm quite ambivalent... I'd like to move forward and am understanding of the older people here, but I want some retribution.

I think about that executive that killed himself, his son that will grow up with his children never knowing their grandfather.

Then I think about Dimon's lying to the press about their "fortress balance sheet" and how he could have bought us for a dollar. The bid built by its very nature to create a little poker playing joke for years to come.

Then I think about TPG.

No, screw it. Let's burn it down and go for all of them.

The SNHers
White & Case
Our council
The FDIC
TPG
Banco Santander
Morgan Stanley
Goldman Sachs

Re: Rosie IS suffocating! Choices very few to avoid total annihilation

"If the Horsies join the EC"
Palabras de bombeo.
El EC esta solo en esta aventura y seguirá asi hasta el final, el que no lo quiera ver no se entera del juicio.

Re: Rosie IS suffocating! Choices very few to avoid total annihilation

en este juicio ya me espero cualquier cosa solo hay que ver hoy las H

Si no hay acuerdo..¿que pasará con WAHUQ?

Assume Bop were correct, and commons only received 10% of the newco (I DO NOT AGREE).

If the newco were valued at 1 billion, roughly 5 times current valuation. That values common at less than 6 cents a share.

There are 50M short at last record and there have not been fewer than 39M in my recollection. WHether that is TPG, Lehman, or JPM, I do not know, but they will have to cover if commons receive anything at all.

Additionally, as the appeals heat up, anything short of a full deal will erode the PIERS very quickly. Aurelius may hope for this, as their most questionable purchases were PIERs and the interest is being paid up to their bonds.

The estate is benefited most by going after those bonds anyway.

Re: Si no hay acuerdo..¿que pasará con WAHUQ?

Preocupate de tus preferentes que son las que pueden desaparecer en cuanto la Juez tome decisiones definitivas para reconducir el juicio. Las h´s las estan tirando para que vendan los minoristas.

Brokers destacados