Acceder

Washington Mutual demanda a la FDIC por 17 billones US$ + daños

26,5K respuestas
3 suscriptores
Página
2.690 / 3.346

Re: Aquí está el meollo de la cuestion !!!!

En cortos no se compra, se toman prestadas.

Re: Aquí está el meollo de la cuestion !!!!

no es cierto Manzana compro mucho antes q yo posteara x 1 vez. Entonces sus $10 ya estaban a 0.03 centimos. No soy responsable de su mala fortuna.

Si lo soy de enfrentarme a sus maneras deleznables y me jode ver como su caracter se torna agrio y despotrica contra los q no han tenido su mala suerte.

PSI Report (esa era la bomba que tenian preparada)

4 hours and 50 min into it ,IT GETS HOT...ROSEN is fighting this with everything he has....PSI, Johnyiwantsome is 100% correct..PSI is the part of many smoking guns..TPS nailed it and judge said it can be admitted by the judge.

you have to read and listen.....fraud is exposed to the fullest. CLAIMS AGAINST FDIC AND JPM IS SOLID, SOLID AS A ROCK...WHICH MEANS MUCH MUCH VALUE!!!!1

Re: PSI Report (esa era la bomba que tenian preparada)

Pues a ver si lo reflejan las valoraciones, ya sería hora, pero me temo que es otro canto pumperiano. A Hosen lo van a pillar. Jajaja

Yo me piro de vacaciones y volveré para el 15 de agosto.
Feliz verano a todos.

Mas vale que vendas y recompres mas barato a la vuelta. Esto esta que arde. O me las prestas y hago yo la ganancia hasta entonces. Feliz verano sobretodo a los pillados. Jajaja

John E. Bowman
Deputy Director and
Chief Counsel
--Original Message --From:
Polakoff, Scott M
To: Reich, John M; Bownuut. John E; Ward, Timothy T
Cc: Stark, Sharon L
Sent: Sun Mar 30 18:01:08 2008
Subject: RE: W AMU
_ = Redacted by the Permanent
Subcommittee on Investi ations
John B - could you, first thing in the a.m., have someone on your staff put together a position paper on the need for Treasury
to stay removed from the supervision of wamu, including any attempt to influence our supervision of wamu's capital raising
process. This is a follow up to the brief conversation the Director and I had in your officc. I suspect that such a position
paper will come in handy soon. .
Thanks.
Scott
--Original MessageFrom:
Reich, Jolm M
Sent: Friday, March 28. 2008 6:59 PM
To: Bowman, John E; Polakoff, Scott M; Ward, Timothy T
Subject: Re: W AMU
Most interesting to learn they met with Steel to discuss the transaction. And extremely surprising to me that Steel hasn't
returned my call yet (and also an email message this morning). I predict I will be summoned to Treasury on Monday.
John
--- Original Message _._From:
Bowman, John E
To: Reich, John M; Polakoff, Scott M; Ward, Timothy T
Sent: Fri Mar 2818:50:512008
SUbject: WAMU
.Gentlemen,
I have now received a copy of the material that JPM provided various parties here in D.C. this date. I have made copies and
given one to Tim directly. John and Scott I will place a copy on each of your desk chairs.
Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
EXHmIT#58 Polakoff_Scott-00045768_001
Mr. Cohen again indicated the willingness of JPM to discuss the material either over the phone or in person at our request
should we have any questions. In addition, he did confirm (when I asked him directly) that in fact JPM had met with Steel at
Treasury to discuss the proposed transaction.
Have a good weekend.

Brokers destacados