135K respuestas
Farmas USA
86 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
6.184 / 16.993

Re: Farmas USA

ACTC

Para el Nasdaq hace falta cotizar a 4$, sólo cabe el reverse split. Pero sí creo como tú que la van a llevar a los 0'10 antes de eso, está consolidando muy bien los 0'07 y la rumorología en Septiembre la va a catapultar.

Juas, que grandes los de AMRN!!

PT
Me alegro que no me entrara la orden de venta de ayer, hoy le pondre un stop ajustado y al final de la jornada me salgo, que no me fio de estas subidas, estando el temporal con resaca entre Bes, Oi y PT.

Como ves que me meta esta tarde al inicio en el PT de Nueva York?

ayer miré el gráfico y hasta 2.2x tiene recorrido, luego uno rompe fuerte, dos se toma un respiro bajando al entorno de 2$, tres vuelve con bob esponja.

ACTC
Gracias Ana!!!Te debo una...

PT
Pufff, a buen sitio has ido a preguntar..., soy un neofito en estos lares, con muuuchos hematomas todavia morados, pero neofito.
Ya ves lo que esta haciendo PTC, asi que no te aconsejo que entres al inicio. La fusion de Oi y PT esta cogida con pinzas, y podria ir tanto p'arriba como p'abajo.
Estas van ha dar mucha volatilidad hasta la fusion.

Lo he sacado de la sección FAQ de Amarin

What is Amarin's perspective on the review article published in The Lancet, August 16, 2014, titled "Triglycerides and cardiovascular disease"?

The Lancet, August 16th review article, Triglycerides and cardiovascular disease, by Drs. Nordestgaard and Varbo, University of Copenhagen (doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(14)61177-6), discusses how the medical community has sought to further reduce cardiovascular risk beyond low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C)-lowering and how the therapeutic raising of high-density lipoprotein cholesterol (HDL-C) has not demonstrated a cardiovascular benefit.  The article then offers an overview of the compelling epidemiological, clinical and genetic data connecting the treatment of elevated triglyceride levels to reduced cardiovascular risk. 

The authors summarize that “[t]he magnitude of the effect caused by triglyceride-lowering compares favourably with the reduction of… major vascular events and… all-cause mortality… [with] reduction in LDL cholesterol in statin trials, while acknowledging that the totality of evidence supporting the therapeutic lowering of LDL-C is more extensive than that for the therapeutic lowering of triglycerides.   Investors can review this publication to consider how this information may influence continued healthcare professional interest in triglyceride lowering therapies.  

The authors note that “[n]o large-scale randomized trial has examined the effect of reducing triglycerides on cardiovascular disease risk in people with raised triglycerides”, and cite REDUCE-IT as a study that is providing an “urgently needed” randomized intervention trial in patients with elevated triglycerides despite statin therapy. 

Please note, in referring to the REDUCE-IT study, the review article presents 2016 as the projected date for study completion.  As described in Amarin’s public disclosures, 2016 is the current estimated timing for an interim look at the study results.

Amarin has no connection to The Lancet article. Investors should consider this information together with Amarin public disclosures filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, public comments on MARINE and ANCHOR studies and updates on the pending REDUCE-IT cardiovascular outcomes study.

AMRN