Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
11.864 / 16.986

Re: Farmas USA

esperando un doble suelo y rebote, tiene que coger tendencia para
ACH-4471
Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH)

12/31/2016
Phase 2 interim data due by end of 2016

El 99% de mis operaciones en Bolsa, las realizó solo con el IPhone nada más ....utilizo el Broker Bankinter , y tardo 1 minuto más o menos , en hacer una operación de compra o venta , de cualquier valor....mi procedimiento dentro de ese minuto....1 entro en la aplicación del Broker Bankinter, 2 busco O seleccionó valor ,3 abro programa encriptado donde consultó la tarjeta de coordenadas, 4 meto la coordenada localizada ,5 ejecuto.....
Pd. Acabo hacerlo , metiendo una orden de compra de AAPL de 100 acciones a 112 hasta final de mes , y he tardado 1 minuto y 10 segundos , no sé si es mucho o poco...😉

NVAX
Recopilación de mensajes de truck88. Muchos años en el análisis de ensayos defendiéndolos ante la FDA (eso dice). Habla del futuro de la empresa, y de que probablemente el bajo ratio de contagio sumado a otras cosas sea el motivo del fallo:

I too believe we are on the path to acquisition and believe the root cause is simply attack rate with some minor clinical design/clinical execution contributory factors. I too believe they will have a pragmatic clinical path forward, with an adaptive design, with a one year futility analysis, on to year two if needed. Chances of three low attack seasons are extremely low. Gives BP the assurance of better than reasonable success. I too believe an acquisition is in the making. Why partner? Spend a bit more and acquire at a deep discount. I too believe Pfizer has the most to gain, SA has the most to loose, and GSK and Merck probably in the middle. What has changed as you outline is cash and time to revenue. I am a bit less conservative, thinking this will only be a year setback. I realize your estimates are order of magnitude with conservative assumptions, which is prudent. I believe we may be pleasantly surprised on the upside.

TWO things I anxiously await. The serology data, and the 13D(s)
-
Have been in pharma a long time and led and been part of many investigations into failures and defended them to FDA. ABSOLUTE root causes are rare. Probable root causes where you build a sound scientific case is more the norm. They are typically coupled with contributory factors which help to make the case even more compelling. Followed by corrective actions that make a repeat occurrence highly improbable. Science is far from black and white!!!! FDA knows that, BP knows that.

This is what I expect in the case of NVAX. This is what BP will expect in the investigation. And frankly IMHO they are the real audience. The investigation is a pre cursor to a deal, a partnership or an acquisition.

Anyone that expects an absolute smoking gun with 100% assurance of no repeat will be disappointed......not going to happen
--
LOW ATTACK - One Explanation & Flu Trials with LOW ATTACK RATES

FOTD a couple of days mentioned the difficulty in obtaining a good sample for RT-PCR testing. I dug into it further.

TWO POINTS

1) SAMPLING of the nasal aspirate for RT-PCR testing. Sample collection Technique. (Sample collection technique is critical in RSV testing. The best and most frequently used sample is a nasal aspirate or wash. A syringe is used to push a small amount of sterile saline into the nose, then gentle suction is applied (for the aspirate) or the resulting fluid is collected into a cup (for a wash). Negative rapid RSV tests may mean that the person tested has something other than RSV or that there is not sufficient virus in the specimen to allow it to be detected. This may be due to either a poor specimen collection or because the person is not shedding detectable levels of virus into his respiratory secretions.

2) TIME to Test AFTER SYMPTON ONSET - In the Phase II protocol RT-PCR testing was prescribed THREE days after symptom onset. In the Phase III protocol RT-PCR was prescribed FIVE days after symptom onset. Could the 2 day difference attributed to the reduced detection/attack? Adults tend to shed less virus than infants do, and those who have had RSV for several days will shed less than those with a more recent infection. were there concerns that the sheer volume of samples in the Phase III could create a protocol deviation if 3 days were used? I understand risk assessment as it relates to clinical execution, just looking for everything and anything that could contribute the different results in the 2 trials as it relates to attack and detection.

LOW ATTACK RATES During Flu trials. It is almost impossible to prove efficacy in low attack rate seasons for Flu. Nvax eluded to this during the call.

GO TO SECTION Data on Flu Vaccine in Low Attack Rate Seasons.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/4007281-novavax-part-2-deep-dive-phase-3-rsv-vaccine-older-adults#alt2

My belief is there will be several factors that attributed to the low attack rate.

The attack rate was actually low.
Time to test after symptom onset.
Poor sample collection.

I do not believe it will be one root cause that will be absolutely conclusive. But there will be a strong preponderance of several causes. This all assumes the serology checks out. "
-
Have been in the technical part pharma for over 30 years and experienced many successes but also a fair share of failures. Its science nothing is absolute!!!

I like most was shocked at the failure. Assuming the serology checks out, I think the root cause of low attack with contributory factors is highly probable.

Depende Magura, si es buy & hold sin problemas. Pero si es un trading rápido como el otro día ACHN. O hacer una compra o venta rápida en un bear raid como hoy con EXEL, o una subida rápida como el otro día con IDRA ese minuto es una eternidad.

Bueno, recuerdo que cuando puse 5 ordenes de venta de NVAX en agosto del pasado año con SaxoBank lo hice en cosa de 15-20 segundos, cagando leches que no me daba tiempo ... Tardar un minuto para poner una sola orden es mucho tiempo. Pero es que BK no es un broker agil, es lo que hay ... Su plataforma es como es. Por eso no creo que sea viable tener BK para tradear y con una cartera de varios valores a la vez. La capacidad de reaccion de uno es muy limitada, muy lenta ... Pero para cualquier otra operativa en la que el factor velocidad no se tenga en cuenta ... Bueno, por comisiones es muy competitiva a mi entender y ademas me siento seguro teniendo la pasta ahi.

Edito: no habia leido a Pathwin, opinamos lo mismi

Buenasss noches

Yo uso self Trade y una vez que ya estas en la cuenta de bolsa, puedes ver gráficos, vender y comprar y ver el estado de tu cartera en segundos, etc,etc.

Brokers destacados