Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

3 brokers Canadienses me alertan de problemas de liquidez en Interactive Brokers...

35 respuestas
3 brokers Canadienses me alertan de problemas de liquidez en Interactive Brokers...
1 suscriptores
Página
5 / 5

Re: 3 brokers Canadienses me alertan de problemas de liquidez en Interactive Brokers...

No te lo tomes a mal, Jonpru, pero MF Global también era gente muy seria; la más seria y pija que puedas encontrar en Wall St. y mira ahora. Si ellos quiebran, pueden quebrar unos cuántos más.
Saludos

Re: 3 brokers Canadienses me alertan de problemas de liquidez en Interactive Brokers...

Para nada me lo tomo a mal tu comentario, por eso digo también que no me extrañaría nada lo contrario, que fueran unos auténticos chorizos.

Por eso no está de más prevenir males mayores, como las opciones que apunta Burbujo, sobre todo tener lo menos posible en cash. Ponerso corto en acciones de IB tampoco es mala idea; no, si todavía nos van a dar ideas de trading, jeje.

Un saludo

Este tema salió a principios de mes a raíz de un artículo publicado en Thomson Reuters y que daba caña a los principales Brokers y Bancos de Inversión, entre ellos IB.
Leo semestralmente los Statements of Financial Condition que publica IB y no hay nada alarmante. También leí la respuesta de IB al artículo y me pareció bastante sensata, no como otros que simplemente se han callado.
¿Podría quebrar IB en 2012? Si ¿Podría quebrar cualquiera de los Brokers con los que trabajo? Si. ¿Podría quebrar cualquiera de los 3 brokers canadienses que han difundido rápida e interesadamente el artículo? También. ¿Podría quebrar cualquiera de los bancos con los que trabajo? También.

BARRET CAPITAL - OTRA ESTAFA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/second-mf-global-unveiled-canadian-regulator-accuses-barret-capital-commingling-client-funds

scandal, in the aftermath of its sudden bankruptcy filing, the one thing we predicted would happen (in addition to Jon Corzine never going to prison) was that many more brokers, banks and broadly financial intermediaries would be discovered having dipped in client accounts, or otherwise "commingled" capital in direct violation of the first rule of banking. Sure enough, a little over two months since, the second notable company to have been alleged to have abused client capital for own purposes has emerged. And it comes to us courtesy of sleep Canada whose "banks are all fine." As the Winnipeg Free Press reports, "One of Canada's investment regulators has accused Barret Capital Management, a firm specialized in futures and options on metals and other exchange-traded commodities, of using client money for its own purposes. The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada warned Monday that Barret clients are at risk due to the firm's "ongoing misappropriation of their money to fund losing trades and ongoing misinformation about the value and holdings in their accounts." IIROC has set a hearing for Tuesday morning to suspend Barret's membership in the organization and stop Barret from dealing with the public. In requesting the expedited hearing, the regulator alleged Barret made "significant misrepresentations to clients including through manipulating account values, misrepresenting account values and holdings by way of false account statements or otherwise providing false information to clients and by manipulating on and off book payments to clients." Where the story gets even more interesting is when one takes a look at just what it is that the company engages in, and how it fits into the scenario analysis conducted in the MF Global aftermath.

From the company's blog, which has all about 5 entries:

Brokers destacados