Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Farmas USA

135K respuestas
Farmas USA
85 suscriptores
Farmas USA
Página
13.602 / 16.979

Re: Farmas USA

EXEL

Claramente padecemos de group think. Espero que noa cabemos como estos...

😂😂😂

Eso del group think, es relativo. A que si te digo que he comprado ADXS, no vas y compras tú otro lote? :-)))

Si, esta claro lo de amputar forma parte de esto, parte importante. Y amputar no significa darse por vencido, puede que lo suponga en ciertos casos ... pero en otros podria simplemente significar una retirada estrategica. 

De ACAD no amputé en su momento y recupere en un plazo de 2 meses. La semana pasada me volvió a enganchar, no he amputado, tampoco he promierdado, pero llevandolas a 17,7 y aunque las he tenido en un pis pas a -15% ... mas pronto que tarde las recuperaré .  ACAD es para dar de comer aparte porque esta muy manipulada ( como todas ), pero con mala leche ... lo que hace que haya que respetarla un poco mas, por eso cuando llegue a even y salvo que lo vea muy claro volvere a salirme. De todos modos ACAD en cuanto reciba algun tipo de señal positiva por parte de la FDA validando su ciencia ... se casca un +50% lo menos en un visto y no visto. Pero mientras tanto, roller coaster y a tradearla como cada uno buenamente pueda.

ACAD Diario 

Comentas ARNA ... bufff, ARNA es mucho ARNA, eh???? No se yo si la meteria de ejemplo ... pero me alegro que la cosa te mejore :)))

Hay varias cosas sobre las que mi operativa va a sufrir cambios, en primer lugar el tamaño de los paquetes. En stocks que no me deben nada el tamaño de las compras sera menor. De ese modo aguantaré mejor el trajin de la volatilidad, los periodos en rojo que esta claro que tiene que haberlos en casi cualquier posición recientemente iniciada a no ser que tengas la potra de clavar el suelo. Y en aquellos stocks que si me deben ... las compras no excederan en cromos a los que ya tenia, por ejemplo, EXEL me debe de los 1k cromos que llevaba unos meses atras ... y 1k cromos a 19,47 que llevo ahora. Y ahi los voy a dejar de momento. A la espera de lo que va hacer con la resistencia de canal que tengo marcado 

( la linea de puntos roja la pinta automaticamente el propio prorealtime, ahi la dejo de momento )

Sobre TGTX, las tenia perdidas de vista y segun he mirado lo que estaban haciendo las he comprado a mercado, me las han dado en 13,8.

No hay mas que ver lo que esta haciendo el sector

XBI en DIARIO : BREAKOUT DE UN TRIPLE TECHO

ZIOP

Raymond James - ZIOP: Dinged but Not Destroyed - Ziopharm expects FDA comments to be addressed by year end. tras hablar con la empresa ayer

The key takeaway points are: 1) the company stated that the FDA comments were modest and likely addressable by year end; 2) based on our conversation, we believe the comments are largely surrounding CMCs of the company's mIL-15 CD19-specific CAR-T therapy; and 3) the remaining IL-12 and nivolumab combination study, Sleeping Beauty (SB)-based TCR study, and CD33 CAR-T study remain on track.
♦ Ziopharm expects FDA comments to be addressed by year end. According to management, the FDA's decision to place a clinical hold on Ziopharm's Phase I trial was primarily related to the CMC section of the application. While no specifics were given on our call, we do know that additional preclinical studies surrounding the treatment and the ability to manufacture these mIL15 CD19-specific CAR-T cells in <2 days were required. Interestingly, while other competitors have used secreted IL-15, management believes this may be the first time a membrane bound form has been evaluated by the agency. According to management, Ziopharm expects to address these comments expeditiously and resubmit to the FDA for review by year end, which we believe could happen given that the protocol calls for MD Anderson to be the centralized facility utilizing third-party electroporation devices. While it remains uncertain when the clinical hold could be lifted, we expect the Phase I study to start in 2019.
♦ Other development programs on track. The Phase I combination study of IL-12 and nivolumab in recurrent glioblastoma multiforme (rGBM) remains on track to dose the first patient in 2Q18. With respect to the SB-based TCR program targeting solid tumors, the company continues to expect to initiate a Phase I study in 2H18. Finally, in regards to the ongoing Phase I trial evaluating a CD33 CAR-T product for acute myeloid leukemia (AML), active enrollment remains underway, with the potential for updated results at this year's American Society of Hematology (ASH) conference in December 2018.
https://www.investorvillage.com/groups.asp?mb=19600&mn=2741&pt=msg&mid=18391151

Artículo en SA

Ziopharm Oncology obtains a clinical hold for its point of care CAR-T trial for treating patients with CD19+ leukemia and lymphomas.

The FDA clinical hold is as a result of a CMC processing issue relating to the Sleeping Beauty technology, which I believe can be resolved within the next few months.

The FDA is just being cautious after having seen some deaths in a few clinical trials coming from other CAR-T technologies in past so this hold is just a formality.

The financials are in good shape as Ziopharm has enough cash on hand to last into Q2 2019, that means I don't expect a cash raise until sometime until the end of 2018.

Despite the clinical hold by the FDA for the point of care phase 1 CAR-T study, the other CAR-T trials are not affected at all.

Ziopharm Oncology has unrestricted cash resources of approximately $51.1 million as of March 31, 2018. The cash position is in in good shape. In addition, there is a prepayment totaling around $32.4 million which remains for programs that are being done under the research and development agreement with MD Anderson Cancer Center. With the cash on hand, Ziopharm believes that it has enough cash to last into Q2 of 2019.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4182512-ziopharm-gets-hit-clinical-hold-like-car-t-safety-precautions-shall-pass

En Investors' Village

having talked with Shrader on the XON side and multiple execs on ziop side many times in the past 3 months, I always expected the IND process to include several back and forth and 30 day restarts hoping for closure in 90-120 days. I still think that’s possible after talking to company but obviously not definite. They have not ruled out still making the H2 guidance which had cushion for just such type of expected questions
So while today sucked and IMO not having a conf call allowed guys like Adam F to control the message, todays News is neither shocking nor does it definitively mean they will not make the H2 deadline.

https://www.investorvillage.com/groups.asp?mb=19600&mn=2728&pt=msg&mid=18389879

Conclusión: buena entrada, pero creo que va a estar un par de meses buscando el suelo. Por lo pronto, mi objetivo serán los 2,4x-5x

«Después de nada, o después de todo/ supe que todo no era más que nada.»

NVCR puedes Framus ponerte un gráfico de 1h por ej. y darme tu opinión. Ha tocado 1500 veces los 32 pero no consigue pasarlos. Gracias

Si señor 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Paciencia.
Es difícil tenerla, pero trae muy buenos resultados.....

Guía Básica
Brokers destacados