Rankia España Rankia Argentina Rankia Brasil Rankia Chile Rankia Colombia Rankia Czechia Rankia Deutschland Rankia France Rankia Indonesia Rankia Italia Rankia Magyarország Rankia México Rankia Netherlands Rankia Perú Rankia Polska Rankia Portugal Rankia Romania Rankia Türkiye Rankia United Kingdom Rankia USA
Acceder

Barcelona has been, is and will be the tomb of fascism

3 respuestas

Starts Campaign Sergi Freedom, to stop the entry of militant anti-fascist in prison
Badalona's activist has been sentenced to three years in prison for the aggravated assault of "ideological hatred" during a protest concert organized by extreme right-wing National Democracy which ended in riots on 12 October 2011
Sergi Hernandez was supported by his colleagues Sant Andreu de Gràcia, Guinardó (Barcelona) and Badalona

On 12 October 2011 convened a contramanifestació to reject a concert organized by the neo-Nazi National Democracy training in the Poble Nou in Barcelona, ​​ended in riots and one of the organizers of the concert, the famous neo-fascist and militant Platform x Catalonia Alejandro Fernandez suffered some injuries.

The young Badalona, ​​together with Ruben, was sentenced to two years in prison by the Provincial Court of Barcelona with aggravated assault "hateful ideology" last November 2014. The complainant appealed the ruling before the Court Supreme has recently decided to increase the punishment to three years, in a final judgment against which there is no possibility of appeal. This can mean the entry of militant anti-fascist prison in less than a month.

Re: Barcelona has been, is and will be the tomb of fascism

Aforisma di Ennio Flaiano:

In Italia i fascisti si dividono in due categorie: i fascisti e gli antifascisti.

Barcellona anche.

I fascisti e gli antifascisti

El unico sitio donde sobrevive el franquismo es en nuestros jóvenes antifranquistas.

JUAN CLAUDIO DE RAMÓN.

Re: I fascisti e gli antifascisti

¿Eso no está "repe"?

El silencio es hermoso cuando no es impuesto.

Te puede interesar...
  1. Wall Street afirma que no hay burbuja. ¿Riesgo tampoco?
  2. El peligro de bajar tipos en un entorno “no landing”.
  1. Wall Street afirma que no hay burbuja. ¿Riesgo tampoco?
  2. El peligro de bajar tipos en un entorno “no landing”.